Through it All (7)

Your POV
It's been about a week since I left the Avengers tower. I healed earlier because of my powers. I've been in a fights which caused me to have a huge scar down my face but it's all good.

Right now I just found out HYDRA just put a price on my head dead or alive.

I called Nat and told her to meet me at a place. It was a dark alley way. I knew HYDRA wouldn't find me. I had a hoodie on so nobody could identify me.

"Y/n?" I heard and Nat was walking into the alley.

"Nat." I said.

"You promised me you wouldn't do anything stupid." She said running her thumb over my scar.

"I know but it was a life death situation and it's the same right now." I said.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"HYDRA put a price on my head. Dead or Alive." I said.

"We need to get you somewhere safe." She said.

"If they see you they might come for you as well. You go back to the tower. I'll take the back way. If I'm not back in 30 minutes I want you to take these." I said putting a watch in her hand and closing it.

"Keep this. Tap it three times to find my location. Now go and don't look back." I said.

"Promise." She said.

"Promise." I said putting our foreheads together then she left.

I had went the back way around to the tower. I almost got caught when I saw some HYDRA vans pass by.

I was almost there when a few HYDRA saw me. I had to fight them off. It was about 7 of them.

I had got to the tower untouched. I shadowed into the tower.

When I shadowed into the living room area everyone looked at me. Once Nat and Clint saw me they hugged me.

"You said 30 minutes. Clint convinced me to give you more time." She said.

"I wanted to go look but I knew you had it under control." He said.

"I ran into some HYDRA. It was only 7 of them. I managed to get away without being spotted by anyone else." I said.

"Good because we can't lose you again." Clint said.

"Y/n!?" I heard, I turned around and Tony was standing there.

"Hey Tony." I said.

"Y/n's back!" He yelled. He went upstairs and yelled it so everyone in the building could here. He even had F.R.I.D.A.Y announce it.

"It's good to see you. I see you've have some battles." He said referring to my scar.

"Yea I have." I said and all the others came into the living area to see if Tony was telling the truth and wasn't drunk.

They all welcomed me back and things.

"Y/n it's good to have you back. I know you probably don't want any trouble but we tried to convince Fury to let you back in and he has yet to get back to us so we're hoping. If not Tony said he has a place you can stay." Steve said.

"Thanks and to be honest I missed you guys so much. Yes even you Tony." I said and they laughed.

"I missed you too Y/n." He said smiling and then F.R.I.D.A.Y notified us.

"Y/n, Mr.Fury would like to speak with you in his office." She said.

"Tell him in on my way." I said.

"I will Y/n." She said and they all looked at me.

"Good luck." Wanda said.

"Thanks." I said before heading down to Fury's office.

I knocked on the door before going in. He was sitting at his desk.

"Y/n. Wow you've been in quite the battle." He said.

"Yes I know now if you're just going to tell me I can't come back then can you get it over with." I said and he chuckled and leaned back in his seat.

"No that's not what I'm going to tell you. I made a terrible mistake when I let you off and I did regret it because you were one of the best. So now I want offer you your spot back on the Avengers." He said.

"You're not fucking with me are you." I asked.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." I said.

"No problem. Welcome back." He said and I nodded before leaving his office. When I got into the elevator I called for F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y tell Tony to get the alcohol because it's time to celebrate." I said.

"Yes Y/n." She said and I waited until the Elevator dinged and when I got off everyone had a cup and Nat handed me mine.

"To Y/n being back!" Tony said.

"To Y/n being back!" Everyone said hitting cups together before drinking. I had intertwined my hand with Nat's while I chugged down my cup.

I put my cup down and she smiled.

"I've missed you." She said.

"I've missed you too." I said and I saw her look down to my lips then back up to me.

"Just kiss already!" Sam yelled and we all laughed and we both leaned in until our lips met.

The one person I missed the most was now back in my arms.