Through it All (2)

Your POV
I lifted the huge builder off on me and helped Natasha up.

"It's war." She said and we went looking for the others.

Clint had the gauntlet was was running from the chitauri.

We started fighting Thanos. He threw Widow off of him and Cap and I went at him at the same time. Cap hit him with his shield and I blew flames at him.

He almost hit me with his sword but I ducked.  We kept fighting until he caught me off guard and threw me away from him.

Then there was this huge thing in the sky and there were a bunch of chitauri coming up behind Thanos.

We all stood in a line next to each other. Then there was teleportation rings going miles down.

Tichala and his warriors showed up behind us and other fighters.

"Avengers Assemble!" Cap yelled and we started the war. After fighting his creatures for about thee I saw Tony being manhandled by Thanos. I aimed at Thanos's head and sent a fire beat his way. I scorched the left side of his face and he dropped Tony.

I kept him back by throwing fire at him and that I could. Tony got back up and went at Thanos. He grabbed the gauntlet but Thanos knocked him off.

"I am enevitable." Thanos said and snapped but nothing happened. We looked and Tony had the stones and they went into the gauntlet he had.

"I am Iron Man." He said and snapped. The chitauri started to disappear and then Thanos did but Tony was on his death bed.

"No no no." I said going over to him and everyone else came over.

"Please Y/n. Save him." Pepper said and I took his chest plate off and tried to do the quick version of healing someone.

I put my hand over his heart and thought of memories I had of Tony and everyone else.

"Tell me when I turn blue and my flames come out." I said and she nodded.

I continued to think.

"You're set." She said and I put pressure to his heart and my felt my hand getting hotter.

After 5 minutes Tony jumped up.

"You did it." Pepper said but I felt weak and fell down.

"Not now Kid." Tony said and came over to me.

I used up all my lives. I also needed to use a life to heal myself.

"Y/n can you hear me." Tasha said and that was the last thing I heard before everything went dark.

Tasha's Pov
Y/n's eyes closed.

"No no." I said as my eyes started watering.

"Natasha." Tony said and got me off of Y/n. She started glowing red.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched Y/n. She started slowly lifting into the air.

Once she got all the way into the air her red turned to blue and she started shining bright.

And then she got bright and we all had to cover our eyes. They she shot into the air and she was gone.

"Where did it take her." Cap asked.

"We don't know." Tony said.

"She's gone." I said and Cap hugged me.

Then there was a bright circle in the sky and then something hit the ground making the ground shake.

Your POV
I hit the ground and I looked around. Everyone was looking at me. I looked at my arms and I had lava running through my veins.

"We did it." Thor said.

"Y/n your still on fire." Bruce said and then everything went dark again.

Steve's POV
"Get her to the tower!" I yelled and we got her there as fast as we can.

We hooked her up and was watching her vitals. I was looking over her vitals when her heart rate started to get low.

"Guys!" I yelled and they came rushing in.

"Wh- No not again!" Thor said going to Y/n.

"We need to save her." Bruce said.

"Maybe I can give her an electric shock." Thor said.

"I mean that's the only way." Natasha said.

"We can give it a try." Tony said and Thor put his hand over Y/n's heart.

In a quick flash Y/n was standing up on the bed in a fighting stance.

Your POV
I looked around and I was back at the tower.

"You did it." Tony said and came to hug me but when he did I electrocuted him.

"What the." I said looking at my hands. I put them together and we saw a thunderbolt.

"Thor you might've just did something." Tony said recovering from the shock.

"We need to run some tests on you." Bruce said.

They hooked me up and I did my regular powers. Lighting on fire and the lava thing.

"Try and summon a bolt." He said.

I got angry and flared my nostrils and I put my hand in the air yelling and I summoned a thunder storm.

"That's all we need for now. We will get the results in no time." Tony said and went to the lab to analyze.

I had to go rest because I was weak after all the things that happened.

I was laying in my room when there was a knock on the door.

"Open!" I said and Nat walked in.

"How you feeling." She asked.

"Weak." I said and she chuckled and grabbed the chair at my desk and pulled it next to the bed.

"You did great." She said putting her hand on my arm then snatching it away because my arm was hot.

"Sorry." I said.

"Your powers must be out of control." She said and I lasered the floor above me with my eyes.

"Ow!" I heard someone yelled.

"Sorry Buck." I yelled and Nat laughed.

"We gotta get you to the lab." She said.

"Do I have too." I said yawning raising my arms and thunderbolts flew out up into the hole I did with my eyes.

"Dammit Y/n." He yelled.

"I can't control it." I yelled back.

"Yes like now." She said.

And I laid back down closing my eyes.

"You have 5 seconds." And when she said that I was up and out the door but faster than usually. When I stopped running I was downstairs in the lobby. I ran back up the stairs and I was in the living room.

Then my body felt energized and I randomly lasered things.

"Y/n can you control it." Tony asked.

"No!" I yelled and I threw bolts and lasered thing.

"Y/n close your eyes and close your hands tight!" Thor yelled. I tried but my eyes shot open and I started started floating as my flames came out

"Make it stop!" I yelled as it was burning me. I then fell out on the floor.