Body Guard | Brie

Brie's Pov
Being an actress is sometimes scary. Having crazy obsessed fans that turns into stalking. That's exactly what's happening to me right now.

We found that two crazy fans were stalking me and I needed more security. They were going to have a security guard stay with me at all times.

They haven't told me anything about her except that it's a she and her name is Y/n.

They said she was one of the best and she would protect me with her life.

Your POV
I was hanging around the office when Rob came up to me and handed me a folder.

"You're assignment is to keep her safe from some stalkers." He said while I looked over what was in the folder.

"So I'm being with her 24/7." I asked.

"Yes you are now I would like you to get a move on because you are supposed to be on your way to meet her." He said.

"Where am I meeting her." I asked.

"At an event. So get going!" He said.

"I'm going to an premier I need a suit." I said.

"I got you Y/n." Darren said and I went and changed.

"Thanks I owe you one." I said.

"Remember that." He said and I laughed.

I quickly made it to the premier and they were in the red carpet so I just watched at the end of it.

Brie's POV
As I made my way into the theater when I was stopped by my manager. (I don't know who it is so they're going to be a she).

"Hey Brie, this is Y/n. She'll be your personal body guard." She said.

"I'm sorry if I'm late I had to find something to wear." She said.

"Oh no your fine but we better get inside so we can watch the movie." I said and we went inside.

Your POV
We went inside and Brie found her seat and I stood by the entrance making sure I didn't see one of her stalkers. I scanned the room really quick making sure.

"Y/n what are you doing." Brie asked.

"I'm doing my job." I said.

"Come on and watch the movie." She said.

"I could get into serious trouble." I said.

"It's not like your leaving me. You'll be sitting right next to me. Come on have some fun I know you're not like this outside of your job." She said smiling.

"Fine but if I get in trouble I'm blaming you." I said sitting in the empty seat next to her.

————————
It's been a month now since I've been Brie's body guard and we've gotten closer than we're supposed to.

Right now we are in a safe house because she stalkers have become more dangerous.

"How much longer do we have to stay here." She asked.

"Until I get word that it's safe. You have some kookoo fans." I said.

"Yea I realize that now. Having a personal body guard was something new." She said.

"Yea you're the first superhero I've been a body guard for." I said smirking at her and she threw a pillow at me.

"Shut up, but how did you get into being a body guard." She asked.

"I didn't have my parents around so I lived with my Uncle and he was a body guard. He lost his life protecting someone so after that I wanted to do what he did even if it meant losing my life." I said.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"No it's fine." I said and she came over and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I hope you know your doing an awesome job. I don't think many security guards would do the things that you do for me." She said.

"Yea I try to make it fun because I know there are some guards who are stuck up as fuck and I don't want to be remembered for that." I said.

"I will always remember you Y/n. I'll remember you as the tall, cute and funny girl that always brightened my day when I was at my lowest even though she didn't have to because she was just here to keep me safe." She said and I smiled.

"Can I ask you a question." I said.

"Sure." She said.

"After all this is over do you want to go on a date." I asked.

"I would love too." She said smiling.