Through it All (3)

Steve's Pov
We rushed Y/n to the lab. We put her in the capsule and turned the capsule on. It started to fill up with liquid.

"Her powers are going haywire. She has to heal for some time." Tony said.

"How long." I asked.

"A few days or even weeks." He said.

"We can probably take them away but somehow make them comeback when she can control them." Bruce said.

"We can work on a serum or something." Tony said.

"Let's get working." Bruce said and they started while everyone chilled taking in everything.

Natasha Pov

We were just talking when we were notified that Tony had a message.

"We got Y/n to wake up!" Tony said over F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Your POV
I woke up and I felt regular.

"You no longer have your powers. They'll come back when you can fully control them." He said.

"How long will that be." I asked.

"A few weeks maybe months." He said.

"I have to get a completely new look." I said.

"Yea also means back training with Nat." He said.

"I'm a little rusty." I said.

"By the time she's done with you you'll be brand new." He said unhooking me as everyone came in.

"Hey guys." I said.

"What's happening." Clint asked.

"Back to training I go." I said.

"This is going to be fun." Natasha said smirking.

"I'm screwed." I said. We went to the training room and into one of the rings. We started. Nat tried to punch but I grabbed her hand and wrapped her arm around her back. She elbowed me in the stomach.

She ran at me trying to do her signature but I grabbed her hand and flipped her.

"What!? How." She said.

"I've studied you." I said helping her up. She flipped me in my back.

"Never let your guard down." She said and I tripped her and got on top of her.

"Didn't let it down." I said and we took turns countering each others moves. I had her in a hold she couldn't get out of until she tried to knock my out with a elbow pinch.

I grabbed her and flipped her on her stomach. We kept fighting and in the end Nat had me on the mat. She had her foot on my chest and he hand aimed at me as if she had a gun.

I all of a sudden felt hot.

"Your eyes." She said taking her foot off and backing away. I stayed down because that's probably the best.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y call Tony And Bruce down here." Sam said.

"Yes sir." She said and Tony and Bruce were down here in 5 minutes.

"Y/n can you see clearly." Tony asked.

"Yea. I just feel hot." I said.

"Can you summon the fire." He asked.

I tried lighting my hand and it worked.

"Ok now try the lightening." He said.

I tried but nothing worked.

"It's probably because you've already controlled the fire." Steve said.

"Yea I want to go without my powers for awhile." I said sitting up.

"That's fine. But to be safe you might wanna check in with Bruce and I in the lab." Tony said.

"Yea lets go." Bruce said i followed them into the lab.

They ran more tests on me and I had my powers back but they injected me with some serum since I didn't want to use them right now.

"We'll Y/n there you are. You won't be using your powers for awhile." Bruce said.

"Thanks. Now off to find new look." I said.

"Good luck with that." Tong said.

"Thanks I'll need it." I said.