Baby Shower | Brie

Your POV
Brie is now 6 months and she has a belly. We don't know the gender of our baby yet, we wanted to wait until the baby shower which is today.

Scarlett and Robert planner the whole baby shower. It was originally Scarlett but RDJ begged to help.

Right now Brie and I are getting ready. We have to be there in 30 minutes.

"Y/n can you come help me!" She yelled from the room. I went in and she was trying to put her sandals on.

I went and put them on for her and I helped her up.

She was wearing a white dress and some sandals. I was wear a white shirt, some ripped jeans and some white converses.

"You ready to go." I asked her.

"Yes." She said and she grabbed my hand.

I made sure we had everything. I had my phone and Brie had hers, my wallet, and I had my glasses on.

"I think we have everything. Lets go." I said turning the tv off and throwing the remote on the bed.

Brie made her way downstairs with me helping her and we left.

On the way there my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey are you guys on your way." Robert asked.

"Yes, we are like 10 minutes away." I said.

"Alright." He said.

"Ok." I said and he hung up.

I grabbed Brie's hand and intertwined our fingers.

"What do you want." She asked.

"I want a girl." I said.

"Me too, but if we have a boy I'll be wrapped around his finger." She said.

"I will spoil them boy or girl." I said.

We pulled up and there were cars packed in the parking lot.

We parked by the front and I helped Brie our and we went inside.

Everyone came and hugged us but before we could go any further Jessie and Jeremy came and put crowns on our heads.

"Why thank you my good man." I said.

"Anything for you my king." He said bowing and we laughed.

We went in and looked around. It was beautiful. There were two thrones one for me and one for Brie. There was pink and blue everywhere.

"It's beautiful." Brie said.

"I know. I wouldn't have been able to do all of this." I said.

We started the party.

We played a bunch of games.

Right now we are playing the game that whoever can change the baby the fasted wins.

It was me, Robert, Chris Evans, my friend Mike, and Jeremy.

I had changed the diaper the fastest beating all of them.

"What the hell thats not fair." Robert said.

"You can change a diaper faster than Renner and he has 2 kids ." Chris said and everybody laughed.

"We're gettin Y/n ready." Elizabeth said and everyone laughed.

We played more games until it was time for the gender reveal.

"So Y/n and Brie, you will cut the cake and what ever color on the inside is what the gender of the baby is." Jessie said.

Brie had the knife and I put my hand over hers and we cut the cake. We put it on a plate and the color was pink.

Everyone cheered and Brie and I kissed as we help up the plate.

"We're having a baby girl." She said as we put our foreheads together.

After the cake we opened presents. We got loads of diapers and wipes from RDJ and Susan, Jeremy and Laura got us blankets, Scarlett and Rose got us bottles, Chris Evans got us some clothes along with Hemsworth and his wife.

"This is a lot thanks guys." I said.

"No problem we just want you guys to be prepared when Baby Wright gets here." Robert said.

"Also I would like to be primary baby sitter." Scarlett said and everyone laughed.

Maybe parenting won't be bad after all.