Falling for the Enemy | Nat

Your POV
I've been captured in the Avengers Tower. They put me in a see through capsule. I can't use my powers.

I can teleport, read minds/ mess with them, and control electricity.

I was sitting in the capsule when Tony Stark came in.

"What were your plans." He asked.

I just looked at him.

"Not Speaking are we." He said and I continued not to respond. I turned around in the capsule. I knew he left when I heard the door open and close.

I was staring at a wall when I heard a chair. I turned around and the infamous Black Widow was staring at me.

"It's just me and you so start talking." She said.

"Or what." I said smirking. I may or may not have a crush on her.

"Stubborn I see." She said returning the smirking.

"I can't use my powers so what are you going to do, shoot me." I said.

"Not if I have too. Why are you using your powers for bad." She said.

"It's how I grew up. My dad always told me that everyone wasn't going to like me, so I should fend for myself and get what I want. My mother died when I was 12 so it was just me and my dad. I had to make a name for myself." I said.

"You're an adult now you can make your own choices." She said.

"I know but if I was good I wouldn't have fine women like you chasing after me. I mean I'm sure you want to put me in handcuffs don't you." I said and she got up.

"I'm not answering that question, but you can use your powers for good." She said.

"And why would I do that." I asked and she thought about it for a moment. I decided to read her mind.

So I could see you everyday

Oh please I would love to see you everyday

I saw her blush.

"You know just because you said that I might actually turn." I said smirking.

"Is that so." She asked returning the smirk.

"Yea." I said.

"Captive said she might just use her powers for good. There might be a while before we can trust her." She said in her ear piece.

I chuckled.

"Wow, that was excellent. I should've known." I said.

"I mean if I means we get to see each other everyday I'll do anything in my power to make it happen." She said.

"Is the baddest assassin in the world going soft." I asked.

"Not soft but I definitely fell for someone." She said.

"If So then will you go out with me sometimes once I get out of here." I asked.

"Is one of the baddest villains on the planet asking me on a date." She asked mocking my tone.

"I am." I said.

"And if I say yes." She said challenging.

"You won't regret it." I said.

"You ok. You've been in there for awhile." I could hear Captain America say.

"Yep. I've got everything I needed to hear." She said smiling at me and walked out.

I definitely just fell for the enemy.