Help | Natasha

Thanks Foreign-baby for the idea

Your POV
I was at my house. I live alone because my parents died when they were in a mission for Shield. I always looked after myself since they died.

I have powers. I have the ability to inflict pain and I can control the 4 elements and super speed. Only problem is I can't control them. I can only control my speed and that's it other than that I would randomly set things on fire or freeze things.

Right now I was at home by myself when I heard the front door open and close.

I went and the first thing I did was blast them with fire.

"It's just me." Steve said gripping his chest from the fire blast.

"My bad. I thought you were an intruder. I just hurt you I gotta go." I said.

"Y/n where are you going." He asked.

"I just hurt you. I can't be around people anymore because I can't control my powers." I said.

"Y/n we can help you." He said.

"I'm fine on my own." I said and left. I used my super speed to get somewhere away from the city. When I stopped running I was in the woods.

I started messing with the trees making them grow and making the grass grow around me.

"Funny I'd find you hear." I heard I turned and lit my hands up.

"I wouldn't do that when you can't control them." Nat said.

"Why are you here." I asked.

"Because Steve told us you took off." She said.

"I hurt him and if you don't go I could hurt you. I can't go back." I said.

"We can help you control them." She said coming closer.

"I can't." I said.

"You can." She said and once she was close enough she closed my fists and the fire went out.

"Your just need help. Now lets go back to the tower." She said.

——////——////——

"Y/n your ok. You scared me." Steve said hugging me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"You're fine. I told you I'm good. You didn't hurt me." He said and I nodded.

"Alright Y/n, we wanna get you started right away because from the looks of it your powers are getting worse." Nat said.

"Ok." I said and we went to the training room.

I got to shoot fire and ice at things and also blow things over and make boulders.

"That was good for your first day. Just keep practicing." She said.

"Thanks." I said.

——////——////——

I've been training with my powers for months now and I can now control them.

Right now everyone was chilling when the alarm rang letting us know we had a mission.

Everyone got suited up.

"Hydra has gotten information about Shield and we need to get it back. This is a base with lots of guards so we need to be careful." Cap said.

We all carefully made our way to the base. It was in the middle of the woods so it was secret.

"We need a distraction to get in." I heard in my ear piece. I threw a fireball at some trees causing them to catch fire.

"What was that." One of the guards said and the three of them went to look for what started the fire.

We all got in and took down guards as we went in.

I heard a shot go off but I didn't get hit. I looked and Nat got hit in the leg. I went over to her.

"Go." She said.

"No I'm not leaving you." I said tearing off my sleeve and tying it around the wound where she got hit. I toyed it tight before picking her up and heading to the floor above us.

Nat and I went up on the third floor while they went to the other floors.

We looked around until I came upon a briefcase and I opened it.

"Bingo. We got it." I said and I heard a ticking sound.

"The building about to blow! Everyone get out!" Cap yelled and before Nat and I could get out the bomb went off.

Steve's POV
We all made it out until I didn't see Y/n and Nat.

"Where's Y/n and Nat." I asked and we watched the building crumbling in. It would've crushed anything inside of it.

"T-They didn't make it." Clint said and we all held our heads down.

Your POV
After the whole building collapsed around us I let the shield go. I picked Nat up and we made our way out of the rubble.

"Look!" Clint yelled and they all came towards us.

"She got hit in her leg." I said.

"I'm fine." She said.

"Oh I also got this on the way out." I said holding up the file.

"Mission is a success." Steve said and we got back to the tower. They went and treated Nat's leg.

I went to the infirmary to check on her.

"You ok." I asked.

"I'm fine. Also thanks." She said.

"It wasn't a big deal. After you helped me control my powers I had to help you back." I said and she smiled.

"Did I just get Black Widow to smile." I said and she playfully pushed my shoulder.

"Don't tell Tony, he'll get jealous." She said and I laughed.

"What's going on in here." Clint asked.

"Nothing just making sure Nat was ok." I said.

"Oh I thought I heard laughing." He said.

"Nope no laughing here." Nat said and he left.

"Bird brain." I said and we both laughed.