Five

I woke up to someone grabbing me roughly and then kicking me. I let out a cry of pain before I was grabbed by the hair. I heard a voice but couldn't make out the words. My body wasn't yet responding to commands. I couldn't move. I couldn't even open my eyes. I felt someone grabbed me by the ankle and begin to drag me along the ground. Loud banging of bells cause a pounding sensation in my head. Each bang of the bell made my head thump with pain. I wasn't sure how long I had been dragged for but I was then thrown into something hard and my broken ribs hit that hard surface. I couldn't even cry out from the pain. I couldn't make a sound that's how much pain I was in. I need to heal I thought trying to bring forth my vampire. I couldn't contact her tho. Her presence was gone! I tried to bring forth my wolf but she was also gone! My angel too. Desperate for something I tried to bring forth Shade but she was also gone. They were all gone. I felt nothing. The ritual takes everything you have to offer to close the gates. You life however was not needed because it took everything else from you. That voice. It was Lilith. She was in my head. Tears fell from my eyes now. It's all gone.
"Gemini!" I heard Dante scream and my eyes opened. Slowly my vision cleared up. I was in the dining hall. Every student looking at me on the ground.
"I thought you were all better then this!" I heard a male snarl as he yelled. It took me a minute to recognise it was the king. "You let this abomination get past you! You let her get into the school!" He yelled
"What the hell did you do to her!" Dante yelled. He looked angry. I have never seen Dante that angry before. Because he looked like he was ready to kill. I was scared now. I was weak and defenceless. If anyone wanted me dead now would be the time to do it because I couldn't protect myself.
"What the hell did you do to my sister?!" Kyle yelled just as aggressive as Dante was. He didn't seem surprised tho.
"As much as I would like to take credit for this. I found this abomination like this in the gate room! Which was unguarded!" He yelled again and I flinched from the noise "why was the room left unguarded Ryker?!" He yelled there was no immediate response. Just silence. Dante made his way towards me but before he could reach me the king punched him that hard he hit the ground crumbling to the bottom of the three steps. Dante didn't move. He just laid there not moving and it made more tears fall from my eyes. No. Dante please be ok? I begged mentally. My body raised off the ground slightly and I noticed Kyle was focusing on me very intensely.
"Father." Ryker said getting the kings attention. Before I began to move towards Kyle but whatever as carrying me. I think it was his shade but I can't see it.
"What?!" The king snarled again
"I called of the guard duty so she could study the sigil and find a way to close the gate." Ryker said with so much confidence in his words. I believed him. Kyle knelt down beside me and lifted me up slightly so I was sitting up
"Gem what happened?" Kyle Whispered expressing more concern then I ever thought he could. I raised my eyes to him and he gasped. "Your eyes. They are brown." He whispered tears welled up in my eyes again and they spilled over instantly.
"It took everything from me." I sobbed "to close the gate it took everything." His eyes flicked to the right of us and the horror that was expressed on his face made me cry harder. Kyle just held me tighter in his arms saying nothing to me.
"The gates closed right?" Kyle asked his voice turned hard and emotionless.
"Yes." The headmaster responded as Kyle's stroked my hair while I cried into his chest. I didn't care how weaker I looked because I felt weaker then that right now.
"Then the students who don't belong here are free to step forward and expose themselves." Kyle yelled out. I looked up slightly and six people had moved forward and there glamours faded away. Two girls from the girls academy. And the other four from my school. All boys. "Return to your headmaster inform them of everything you wish and let them know that Gemini successfully closed the gate of Lilith. Whatever truth you choose to tell if your choice. This school is corrupt and I want nothing to do with it anymore." Kyle snapped picking me up off the ground.
"Kyle." Victor said alarmed but his actions
"She is all the family I have!" Kyle yelled at victor. "Gemini didn't hesitate to allow me into her home and even her adopted mother accepted me into their little family. So I won't stand by and watch her get hurt!" Kyle yelled holding me tight
"Hold up Kyle." Ryker said calmly.
"Don't change my mind!" Kyle yelled
"Calm down" Ryker said using the same calm tone. "I'm leaving with him. And I'll be informing Gemini's headmaster of what you did here father. And then I'll be informing mother of what you did."
"I forbid you to leave!" The king yelled getting aggressive now. I wasn't brave to look up. I was to busy crying into Kyle's shirt.
"You have no authority over me." Ryker said still using the same calm tone before I heard a grunt. "Who knew this guy would be heavy." Ryker added I glanced up now seeing Ryker had grabbed Dante who was unconscious and now hanging over his shoulder. Kyle gave a slight nod in appreciation for Ryker
"Wait for me." Philip said they looked at him "I knew it was her before any of you." He added boosting about it now. They others said nothings as they headed for the exit the students from the other schools followed as well
"Get back here!" The king yelled "I did not dismiss you! How dare you turn you back on me!" He kept yelling as they exited the dinning hall the doors closed drowning out the noise
"Is She ok?" I heard one of the girls ask. I didn't recognise either one of them. So I didn't know their names.
"I'm not entirely sure." Kyle said sounding calmer now but extremely worried "I think she just needs to rest for now recover from whatever happened to her and when she is ready she will tell us what happened." He said reassuring everyone else who was concerned about me.
"What did she say to you before?" Ryker asked. Kyle winced a bit before he signed
"From what I can tell. Whatever she did to close the gate stripped her of everything magical about her. Everything that made her a chimera. Everything that made Gemini who she was. Every gift ability. If it was forged from magic it was taken from her." Kyle explained and I whimpered now holding onto him tighter. "Her blue eyes are gone as well. She no longer possesses her ghost eyes." He added there was a collective group of gasps
"No! You can't be serious. Everything that made Gemini who she was, was because of them eyes." The other female said sounding horrified.
"Well they are gone. She has ordinary brown eyes now. My shade can't sense anything supernatural about her. And to make it worse. Her power level is only 27 now."
"You mean twenty seven hundred right?" One of the guy asked sam I think. His name was Ben
"No. Flat 27." Kyle said sounded defeated. "She's no better then that of a regular human right now. I have no clue if she can get back her abilities or be who she was again. I don't know anything. It's just waiting now." Kyle added and everyone went quiet. All you could hear were the boots on the ground as they walked though the hallways towards the front of the academy.