[Twenty five|My what?]

Edited.

I slowly open my eyes after the person who shook my hand continuously finally stopped.

"Rose?" I question as she was the person who woke me up. Rose is the head maid of the packhouse so what if she doing here? At the Alpha's house? "You should get up Luna Avyanna, you have to get dressed," she says and walks over to my closet. I quickly followed her in to see her pull out a white long dress. It was beautiful and such a unique shade of white. I had no idea that was even in my closet. "When did that get here?" I ask curiously and point towards the dress. It was beyond floor-length but it was nothing a pair of heels couldn't fix, a design wrapped around the upper waist the arms are supposed to be tied around the neck.
"A couple of days ago silly, you have to hurry, you don't want to be late," she casually says.

"Don't make it to what?" I asked and just as she was about to reply, Alyssa and Fauna walk in. "You're up!" They both said at the same time.

Now I'm even more confused.

"Where's Adrian?" I ask. I haven't seen him in the five minutes since I've woken up. Usually, he would still be in bed or he would leave a message telling me about his whereabouts. "He is also getting ready. We need to give you a few tips before your coronation," Fauna states excitedly.

"My what?"

_♤_

"So you mean to tell me that Adrian was planning this for two weeks?"

"Yes Adrian, the mean and rude one," Fauna explains and Tris growls at her, "He isn't mean or rude but that isn't the point," I say and take a deep breath before I continued. "How can Adrian plan my Luna coronation without telling me?" I tried to mask the disbelief in my voice even though they told me this thousand of times.

"And why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Because you've been with your rude Alpha and always occupied."

"So why hasn't he told me?" I ask more to myself. This is so strange. I felt hurt and betrayed but mostly, I wanted answers. It is my coronation. Adrian said that he was going to wait until I was ready. It's only been nearly a month since he marked me and to know he has been planning this for a while, my coronation, without my permission is quite something. Yet I'm still going to go through with it because Alyssa enlightened me about how much the entire pack was excited for this and a lot of people contributed to getting the hall ready.

I had possibly three hours to remember ever thing to say, do my hair, and get dressed. It sounds like a little but it's a lot. Especially, convincing myself to not freak.

"I don't know, now come on, it's time for makeup and hair."

_♤_

Hair

Hair