[Twenty Six|Only Him]

Edited.

"Bye," I shut the door and found myself walking up to my room.

"Who was that?" The voice roars through the room that I actually got scared but relaxed when I realized it was just Adrian.

"Theo," I say and walk into my closet. "Why were you with him?" Adrian questioned sternly. "Uhh actually I was with my brother and he offered to walk me home, chill Adrian," I try to calm him. "Stay away from him," he orders and I roll my eyes.

"We will see about that..."

Within seconds my back is being pressed against the wall, my legs wrapped securely around his torso and his eyes directly looking into mine. "You're mine," he says as his lips found my mark.

My insides go fuzzy due to him sucking on my delicate skin. "Fuck, Adrian," I moan and grab his shoulders for support. His hands held me tightly as he walked us back into the room. Adrian gently puts me down on the bed and comes right over me. "You're mine," he whispers before crashing his lips down onto mine.

His lips moving with mine and the addictive feeling resurfaced as our tongue met again. Just what a drug, the fireworks behind my eyelids, the drums pounding in my chest, sparks exploding inside me.

Only him.

My hands roam over his chest, unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt as I go. Pushing it off his chest, Adrian broke the kiss to remove it from his arms before attaching my chest with his mouth. Meanwhile, my fingernails scrape down his back in the hope of controlling myself.

His fingers find the end of my dress and seductively pull it up my body without breaking the kiss. Lost in the kiss, I allow him to take off my dress and dispose of it beside the bed. At least I think so.

Adrian broke the kiss and continued his trail of kisses, starting from my cheek all the way down to my collarbone. "I wanna do something for you," Adrian breathlessly admitted against my chest. By now I wanted to do anything. Once I kept feeling like this. "I really want to," Adrian adds. He departs from my skin to look into my eyes.

They were so beautiful.

For the first time, I saw his eyes bright green. It was so captivating. I nod even though I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Tell me Avyanna."

"Yes."

Adrian allows me to see the smirk on his face before he kissed me roughly yet passionately again. Before I could even attempt to deepen the kiss, his lips left mine and started a trail down my body.

_♤_

"Good morning," he whispered next to me. Once I remembered what happened last night, I turned the other side so he couldn't see me blushing.

The tips of his fingers slowly pulled down my underwear while our eyes remained locked onto each other. I didn't feel embarrassed or shy, his eyes were just captivating and I didn't mind at all.

I groan into my pillow as I remembered what happened next. Adrian giggles next to me and I roll my eyes.

"Do you trust me Av?" He questions. Obviously, I trust him, I love him so how cannot I trust him? "Of course," I say softly because I still had no idea what he was going to do.

"Good."

"No need to be embarrassed Av," Adrian pulled me out of my thoughts as he pulled my half-naked body into his chest. "We both enjoyed it, didn't we?" I could practically hear the smirk on his lips.

I slap his chest hard and pulled away," shut up!"

His tongue circled around me, sucking and licking everywhere.

His hands flat on my stomach, keeping me down on the bed as I am a moaning mess already.

How the fuck is this feeling so good?

How the hell am I surviving the day after what happened yesterday?