[Three|Shift]

Edited.

"I swear to God, If you don't go now, dad will come back and you'd never leave after tonight!" Carlos shouted at me. Carlos has been trying to get me to run to the Blood Lust pack since it was the neighboring pack. I had only one chance and that was tonight.

"Carlos, he isn't going to accept me, Alpha Adrian left me here for a reason," my voice was soft. I dumped another makeup wipe into the bin, my final one. I turn around and sighed at the sorrow mixed with anger in Carlos' eyes. "If he doesn't your brother will be there, you honestly believe he would let you get hurt?" Carlos had a point but Caden seemed like he wanted nothing to do with me. I ignored that and focused on the idea of getting out of here. Even if I don't get my mate, I still want to get out of here.

"I can't run that far..." I say the obvious. "You're wolf can..."

Tris can you?

Yes, I can! Anything for my mate!

I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat. "What's the plan?" I asked. "Well, tonight is my mom and dad mating anniversary night so she would be in heat so obviously, they're going to mate. I'll get you out of here while they're doing they're business, simple."

That would still mean that I had to encounter with Ian. what if he actually kills me tonight?

"What time?" I asked, giving in to his plan. "Whatever time he leaves your cell," he replies.

"After," I gulped. Carlos' eyes softened.
"I know, take the pain, not your wolf, I'll see you soon," Carlos gives me a tight hug and quickly I run back to my room.

I sat on my small bed, just looking at the door and waiting until he comes. Not long after, he comes into the room and creaked the door shut.

"Why did you asked to be excused?!" He shouts in my face but I kept my eyes on the silver bladed knife in his hand. "Answer me you slut!" Ian growled.

"I needed to touch up my concealer, it was showing. They would have seen them," I lied and my eyes look down to the red dress I was still wearing.

I gasp as he stabbed the knife into my upper leg. "Why did you kiss my son?" The blade went deeper and further into my skin with every word, burning my flesh as if it was fire.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please stop!" I shut my eyes to stop the tears, I can't cry in front of him. I had to take it and ignore Tris's demands to take it away for me. "That's right, beg," he pulls the blade out and pushed it back in, continuing the trail down my leg.

"I'll be back for you later tonight, better say your prayers," his eyes were looking into mine, my lips quaking as he moved the hair in front of my face to behind my ear. I only looked up when I heard the door shut. The blood blended into my dress but it was now torn, I really liked this dress...

My tears fell into the pool of blood as I tried to stop the pain and bleeding. "Anna? Oh God," I look up to see an angry Carlos."You're going to be okay? When you shift it would heal," he tries to make me feel better but it doesn't work, "He used silver, dumbass!"

"Do you want to bandage that? Before we go..."

"No, it would just rip apart when I shift," I say and tried to stand. Thankfully, with the help of the wall that I used, I could of stand.

"You ready?" He asks and I reluctantly nod. With one swift move, I'm picked up bridal style and we started to move.

"Are you sure he's your mate?" I nodded in reply. "Why did he act that way, why didn't he claim you? After twenty-four hours you both will go in heat," I sighed and tried to not think about it. "Is there anything you could tell me about him? I know nothing..."

"Obviously, he's one of the most powerful werewolves of this time, he is the alpha for the East so anything major that deals with territorial grounds you have to go by him. His pack is huge. That's all I can say," A sigh left his lips, "When you see him he doesn't seem like a bad person but the stories about him say otherwise. I guess that's where you come into play..."

We reach into the woods, over the clearing and now I just have to run a bit to enter new territory. I was scared but thankfully, I won't be in control. "find your brother, okay? don't come back. When I'm alpha I'll find you and don't get killed, please? Make sure they know you're the beta's sister," Carlos ordered and I nod in reply, making sure I don't forget his words.

When he put me down, I cried out again, the stabbing pain in my leg was just too much. "I can't...I can't," I say and clutched my leg.

"Shift, I'm gonna head back okay? The guards will let you go I already talked to them..."

This moment I was just appreciating Carlos so much, I don't know how I would have survived these years without him. His mate is going to be a lucky girl. Carlos gives me one more look and then turned around and started walking back to his home.

Using one of the trees for help, I walked into the forest and shifted into my white wolf. I turn around and saw shreds of red from the dress and my leg no longer pained.

I let Tris take full control and she started to run through the trees, breaking branches and twigs on the ground, dodging anything in her way.