[Seven|Fauna]

I just couldn't stop thinking about my dream with Carlos, since i dreamt the exact same thing last night. I couldn't stop thinking of Adrian as well. Two nights in a row we have slept in the same bed. I tried to stay far away from him but he'd just pull me closer and the feeling I get from it was too good to complain about. Which made me mad because he won't even utter a word to me. Even now, we're sitting in the kitchen table with my brother eating breakfast. Caden was overly mad at me since I didn't eat in over two days so I had no choice for them to eat with me.

"Fauna is coming over," Caden broke the silence, saying to Adrian. I had no idea who was Fauna but I chose not to question it. "Why is she coming here?" Adrian asked. "Would you rather Avyanna go to her house? To where the pack would see her?"

"What?" I asked and Adrian looked at me."Nothing," he replied and Caden rolled his eyes.

"When she meets the pack, it would be when she is ready but also when I want her to, okay? I don't need anyone asking questions."

He doesn't want the pack to see me?

Immediately, I got up because I no longer wanted to be in the same room with Adrian. I put my plate in the sink and walked away, thankfully nobody said anything.

"Who the hell are you?"

My first thought was wow she's pretty.

But then I looked down and saw she was ready to attack. "Caden!?" I shouted. "That's Beta Caden to you," she snapped at me. "Oh Goddess, babe," Caden rushed to her side and with one look of the eye, she calmed down. "This is my sister, Avyanna. Av this is Fauna, my mate."

Oh.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. You smelt like him a little so I thought that...nevermind, I'm so sorry, it's nice to meet you," Fauna quickly said before pulling me in for a hug. "It's okay, I understand,"I say with a smile when we separated.

"Why is she at the Alpha's house? Where is he anyways? fucking Viya again?" Amusement glinted her eyes. My hands were balled into fists, my claws cutting deep into my skin causing bood to drip down my fingers.

"Alpha Drayn," fear swept over Fauna and she bowed. Adrian suddenly appeared at my side, his hand touched mine before locking his fingers with mine. I felt myself instantly calm down and my claws were no longer visible. "What the..." Fauna looked down at our hands and I instantly pull away which made Adrian growl.

"Fauna, Alpha and Avyanna are-" Caden started to explain but she cut him off.

"Mates."

"Luna," she mumbles softly, still in shock, don't blame her. I haven't realised it myself. "Caden can I speak to you for a moment?" Adrian asks but basically commanded and they both walked back into the kitchen.

"I'm so sorry Luna, I didnt..."

"No don't call me that. I'm not a Luna and never will be," i mainly said to myself and she frowned,"But you're the Alpha's mate..."

"I know but its complicated, just call me Avyanna please?"

"No problem Luna...I mean Avyanna." I smiled and hugged her. "Who the hell is Viya?" Tris asked and I quickly send back a message saying that I have no idea but already, I don't like her.

"Thank you Fauna..."

Fauna asked how we met and I just explained that I was from another pack and I got the consent to leave so I did and came here. I was slightly pissed that Adrian didn't want me to see the pack, I was trapped inside this house and now I just want to leave, but he's the alpha and I know nothing about his pack. I'm not ready nor will I ever be to become a Luna so I don't disagree with him. We chatted a bit and she told me her story of how she and my brother met. She walked in on him sleeping with another girl at a party. She wasn't really that mad because she was trying to find a room herself. "Babe, do you think I could take Avyanna out to the mall? She needs clothes and other stuff," I didn't notice my brother's presence in the room until she spoke.

"Fauna, Alpha would have your head."

"I'm sure he's at a meeting right now plus not when my mate is his bestfriend and I'm out with his mate, please? If anyone asks I'll say she's my cousin from another pack and she's just visiting." It was a convincing story and as a kid I was always excited to go to the mall. Plus she was right, I really did need clothes and other essentials.

"I'm gonna get in so much trouble for this," Caden sighed resulting to a squealing Fauna. "Don't stay long, he'll be gone for seven hours so be back before then," I leave them to go get changed.

"I bought boots and pants for you, that hoodie is perfect so you should leave it on," Fauna said as she hands me pants and put the boots on the ground. "Thank you," I say and she leaves. I put on the tight pants she gave me as well as the shoes.

_♤_

I really wish she told me that Adrian was paying for all of my things because I got alot. If she did say, I wouldn't even agreed to this trip. I bought a few undergarments, two shoes, a few outfits which I really loved and were perfect for me. Fauna also reminded me that I needed my own hair and skin products as well as monthly necessities.

"Did you have fun?" I jumped when I heard him, I had no idea he was even in the room. His hand circled around my waist from the back and pulled me into his chest which made me drop my bags but it didn't have a far landing. Tingles erupted from my body at our connection. It would of felt much better if I didn't that stupid name in my head. Viya.

"Did you have fun?" Adrian repeated, his voice was soft and delicate not loud and commanding. I lean into him and nodded. His head dips down and kissed the back of my neck.I had to take a deep breath to control my self and my thinking. "I missed you," he murmured against my neck.

Viya viya viya.

"Adrian, I need to unpack and take a shower," I pulled away and turn around. It wasn't long before his hand wrap around my wrist and he pulled me into his chest again. His eyes were black, black as the darkness, it supposed to scare me but I found it beautiful. Before I could admire his eyes, they change to a dark golden yellow and then went back to his normal forest green eyes.

"I'm sorry, I..." Adrian tried apologizing.

"Its okay.." I whispered, placing a hand on his chest without even knowing it. Seconds later, my grip off off and he stormed out of the room.