[Fourteen | She's Right]

Edited.

His scent was getting closer. I was in the forest by the lake, trying to paint a split image of it, and every couple minutes, Adrian's sent would get really strong, and then it would just fade away.

It had been nearly a week since Alyssa returned and I've honestly so glad I met her. We've gotten really close, she even spent two days giving me a tour of the pack grounds, and yesterday we ran around the borders together.

"Turn around," Adrian's voice filled my mind and when I did, a dark brown wolf was looking at me, his tongue sticking out and with playful eyes.

"Mine!" Tris screamed.

"Ours!" I corrected her.

"Fenris wants to meet you," Adrian tells me and I smile.

"Well hi, Fenris," I say and put my hand out.

Since I was sitting down, Fenris had to also bend his feet so he could put face on my hand. His fur was so fluffy, his right ear was covered light brown fur and his tail was half-light brown which just made him so much cuter. His bright blue eyes just look at me and then he whimpers.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"He doesn't like that you're hurt," Adrian's voice filled my mind and I frown. "It doesn't hurt anymore, I think you took care of that," I say out loud and Ferris' eyes lit up.

"Let me in! I want to see him! Now!" Tris angrily demanded. I rolled my eyes at her before huffing, "Fine."

Obviously, I wasn't going to shift in front of them so I ran into the woods behind the trees and shifted.

_♤_

"No, Adrian, put me down!" I screamed while punching Adrian's back. I'm currently thrown over Adrian's back and he's running towards the lake.

"Adrian!" I screamed as I'm launched into the lake.

I was thrown to the bottom of the lake. I pushed off the dirt and rock ground and soon resurfaced. Adrian as standing on the bank, with a plastered grin on his face. Having a perfect idea, I went back below and patiently waited for Adrian to get worried.

"Av?" Adrian calls for me through the mind link. A couple of seconds later the water next to me ruffled and that was when I resurfaced.

Adrian stopped moving around when his eyes met with mine, relief quickly fled his eyes. "Oh, Goddess! Don't do that!" He screamed and swam closer to me. "Look who's talking, you threw me into the lake!"

he's so fucking sexy.

Previously, Adrian had on white shirts and trousers but now the shirt was transparent and was clinging onto him like a second skin. His abs and defined chest, even muscle arms were clearly visible, showing off how hot he really was.

"You know its rude to stare," he whispered in my ear and I then realized how close we were. Adrian pulled back so I could see his green eyes that I love so much.

"Not when I'm staring at what's mine," I repeated his words from the dinner as my hands snaked around his neck and my legs wrapped around his torso. Tris is more than loving this right now and she isn't the only one. "What are you trying to do to me?" His eyes are just so captivating, I don't even know how it was possible for me to look down to his lips but I did. They're just so pink and kissable. I want nothing more than to feel those lips on me right now.

His hands were now on the small of my back, supporting me as well as the water. His hands press further into my skin, pushing me closer to him.

"Can I kiss you?"

I slowly nod and we both lean in. The second his lips brushed mine, I close my eyes. I pressed my body closed to his and kissed him back. Our lips moved together to produce pure pleasure. I was enjoying this way too much. His hand goes under my tank top, roaming my stomach as my hands tugs at his hair.

I smile into the kiss when I made the Alpha kissing me moan. His tongue glides across my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Just as my lips parted, his tongue snaked onto my mouth. I know he's going to win the dominance of our tongues but trying was so much better.

We both pulled away, his head dips down and his lips attack my neck. I stifle back a moan, instead of pressing my chest to be even closer to him.

"I should probably stop before I do something you won't like," Adrain said against my skin, and with one last open mouth kiss, he pulled away.

"We should head back," I say, looking at the direction of the packhouse. "What's the excuse of the Alpha and Beta's sister soaking wet together?"

Shit. Right.

"You go to the back of your house and I'll just say I fell in the lake, simple," I say and his smile widens to display his perfect teeth.

"Twelve more days and you're all mine," my smile fades as he says that.

"Yeah..."

"You need to get me out of here," I say because the lake is too deep for me to pull myself out of.

"My pleasure."

_♤_

"What's wrong love?" I sighed and flopped down on Alyssa's bed. "Your brother," I reply and she frowned. We both sat in the middle of her bed and I wait for her to start," tell me what happened."

"We spent half of the day together. It was perfect. He's perfect. But I know the second we get comfortable he would start to be distant again."

"That's my brother, he isn't close to anyone. Probably his betas. But don't worry, just wait, he'll can't keep his hands off you," Alyssa winked.

"You know," she continued," I always had hope that his mate would be the one to fix him. Not that he is a bad person but I've seen it happen before. Your brother was a reck before Fauna and look at him now. You both just have to let each other in," I nodded in understanding.

"I just feel like if I let him in then he's just going to make me regret it."

"Honey, it's going to take time don't forget that okay? A mate is the only thing that can get through to a werewolf when nobody can."

She's right.