[Thirty|Epilogue]

Edited.

Three months later

"Have you thought of any names?" Alyssa asked as she cradled my little baby boy in her arms.

"Yes, actually, for the past three two months since we found out the gender I was thinking Caspier because the both of us really liked it but yesterday Adrian told me a name and I loved it even more," I looked up at her, finally spilling the name to the first person beside Adrian and me, "Eli Caspier Drayn."

"Oh my goddess, that's such a cute name!" She awed. "I know right," I shake my head at my weird best friend.

Suddenly, the hospital doors burst open. "Please tell me I'm not too late!" Carlos eyes relaxed when he saw the baby in Alyssa's hands. A huge smile spread across my face when I saw him. It's been so long since I've seen him.

"Oh my..." Alyssa carefully hands Eli into Carlos' hands.
"This is going to be the heir, you're going to make your parents so proud little one, I can already tell," he tells my child while holding his hand with one finger.

I'm going to cry again.

_♤_

"I'll fucking kill you if you touch her one more time!" I hear the familiar voice shout. My eyes shifted to my daughter, Elena, running in my direction. Eli let go of the guy's collar and walked back to us.

"Language son, you almost attracted a crowd, you can't keep being so reckless, Eli," I tried to play the disappointment mom but truly I was happy that he would go so far to protect his sister. Even if it was from a bad boyfriend.

"I know mom, I need to be a better Alpha, I know but that flipping wolf can't mess with my sister like that, he tried to slap her mom!"

"I know, which is why I am proud of you," I grinned.

"Dad! We're home!" Eli shout as I lock back the door. Elena runs up the stairs, to her room. Eli was about to run up after he but I stop him," she needs space." Eli sighed but obeyed my silent request to leave her alone.

"In here!" I hear Adrian shout in the kitchen. We both went into the kitchen to see him cooking up something in the frying pan. "What are you making?" I ask as my arms wrap around his chest from the back.

"Dinner and it's a surprise," he says. I pout and remove my hands from him. "It always is," I complain which made him chuckle."Yes but you always love it," he says turning around and hugging me.

"Like I love you."

"Guys, stop being gross," Eli demanded behind us. I almost forgot he was here.

"Oops."