[Nineteen|Birthday Boy]

Edited.

Tomorrow is Adrian's birthday and Alyssa is throwing this huge birthday party for him.
It's a usual party in the evening where the whole pack and come to but in the night is when the real party begins.

This morning I had breakfast with the pack. I really love this pack and I can't wait to become their Luna officially. They're all so kind and sweet towards me and that really makes me happy. They are melting my worries away from them hating me.

Currently, Fauna and Alyssa are trying to see which outfit I look better in. Their choice determines what I where tonight. I think I look terrible in all.

"So which one are you wearing?" Fauna asks while her hands are clasped in front of her chest and her eyes filled with excitement. "I'll choose later guys, I need to go eat breakfast before Adrian kills me,"

"Why?" Alyssa questioned.

"Uhh...no reason," I lied. It wasn't a big deal. I didn't have the choice to eat or not with Ian. I'm only alive because of the food I stole while cooking or the meals Carlos bought for me.

"Okay, I'm gonna go," Fauna packed up her thinks and left the room. "Something seems off, why do Caden and Adrian make sure you eat all the time? Is there more to it?"

"It's nothing, Alyssa, honestly," I assured her confidently. Alyssa rolled her eyes and walked to the door. "Whatever," I hear her say before she stormed out of the room. I chase after, clearly not watching where I was going because I crashed into a hard chest belonging to Adrian.

Thankfully, I didn't fall back because Adrian snaked his hands around my waist and pulled me to his chest. "Are you okay? What happened? Did she hurt you?" His eyes scanned my body and relief flashed through his eyes once he realized that I'm not hurt.

"I'm fine. Let's eat."

_♤_

"So what do you want for your birthday?" I look up at his green orbs and I'm instantly captivated.

"You," his husky voice whispered. Blue streaks brightened in his eyes. "But I can't have you yet, can't I?" I shake my head. I wasn't ready to mate yet and soon we are going to have to without a choice but I can wait until then. Right?

"Then I want to spend some time with you," Adrian showed me his gorgeous smile before continuing, "I want to get to know every single thing about you," he whispered. "For starters, all my life I loved the color royal blue but now it's forest green like your eyes. Shockingly, I hate ice cream. I prefer a smoothie or milkshake. I'm big on survival and I love to shift. My parents were my favorite people, I try to keep my walls up but from the second you accepted me I couldn't. I don't really like ice cream. I hate long pants but I love long tops. It's just my style but I think I'll step out of that very soon. I think the colors red and white look good on me. Uh...I hate onions, I love cheesecake and pancakes and waffles. And the last thing I could think of is that my birthday is in two months and three days."

_♤_

I woke up to the grip around my waist tightening. When I open my eyes, I notice Adrian's head was resting on my neck, and his hand-thrown protectively over my waist and his legs sprawled out around mine.

"Hello, birthday boy," I say when our eyes meet with a silly grin on my face. "Hello, my queen," he huskily replied. His morning voice made me weak in the knees.

My hand pushes back his shoulder so now he was laying on his back. I got on his waist so now I was straddling him with both my legs on either side of him. I lean to him until our lips touched and my hands go to thread through his soft brown hair.
"

Happy birthday," I mumbled against his lips and he smiles. I press my lips deeper and as I do so, I pull at his hair and he moans in the kiss, giving me a passage.

"Oh shit!" Someone shout and I fall back on the bed. The door was open and Caden's back was facing us."What the hell Caden? Haven't you heard of knocking?!" I stormed.

"I did."

Oh.

"How do you even get in here?" I asked and Adrian's hands were on my waist again.
"I'm changing the passcode tomorrow," Adrian mumbled against my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Whatever, can I speak to you? Alone?"

Adrian looked at Caden and I noticed his eyes looked dull. They were mind linking.
Adrian gently sat me on the bed and walked out with Caden without another word.

That was weird.

"Hey Tris, wanna go for a run?" I send it to Tris while I walk to brush my teeth.

"Of course!"

_♤_

I got my clothes and moved into the guest bedroom so Adrian could use our room to prepare for the party. My outfit was a white short dress that ended mid-thigh and was the long sleeve. I didn't want any scars showing today.
It was a casual v-neck lace trim dress.

I applied a coat of mascara and eyeliner before doing a bright red lip and throwing on a jewelry piece

I applied a coat of mascara and eyeliner before doing a bright red lip and throwing on a jewelry piece. My hair was brushed out and cascaded down my back. I reminded myself that I was in desperate need of a haircut.

"

You ready?" Adrian questioned behind the locked door, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I'll meet you downstairs!" I shout back and quickly braided my hair, something I had learned at the age of seven. I picked up my white sandals before I left the room and walked downstairs.

"Dear Goddess," Adrian's eyes overlooked at my body hundreds of times. I didn't even feel uncomfortable but I wonder if he approves it? When his eyes finally meet mine, they are a blue-green color.

"Do you like it?" I shyly ask. Adrian walked over to me and placed his hands on my hips before leaning in to whisper in my ear. "I don't think I would be able to control myself with you in this dress, you look absolutely delicious and I'll love to test that theory."

"Not today, Alpha," I place my hand on his chest. His scent was too intoxicating and It was getting cloudy since he was so close.

"I know, are you ready to go?" He changed the topic. I nod once and his hand snaked around my back and pulled me into his side. "Then let's go to my queen."