[Twenty Nine|Nervous]

Edited.

The past two months went by like a blur.

It was weird but for once I honestly felt like I was happy and satisfied with my life. I had my brother and my mate, two new best friends and I was friends with so many more people. I felt like I belonged somewhere for once and it turns out that being a Luna isn't that bad.

I found out something last week. I know I have to tell him before he hears it for himself. Before he hears two heartbeats in me instead of one. I don't know how I'm going to tell him but I need to do it today.

But how?

How would he react?

What would he think?

Is he going to be happy?

This made me happy. I was pregnant and I was happy that I was. Sure, I'm young but for some reason, that wasn't a problem with me. I never even thought I was going to even have a child. The one thing against this was Adrian's reaction. Shaking off the negative thought, I tried to figure out a cute way to break the news.

_♤_

I was nervous yet excited. But I was also ready for this. Although I'm almost twenty, I don't care. I have my whole life to live with the person I love.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on his office door. "Come in Av," he says behind the door. I opened it and stepped in to see him quickly writing on a sheet of paper, tiredness was soon to consume him. Without saying anything, I push back his chair, making him put down the pen in the process. As I got on his lap, each leg on each side of him, he asked," what's going on?"

"I need to tell you something," I start off while my hands go around his neck to fix his collar. "Go on," he says as he fixed his hands around my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to him.

"You're going to love someone else and it's going to be all my fault. You will no longer love me, or only me that is. And I know it's true...whether you like it or not," I announced. I let my words sink in, probably getting him confused.

"What do you mean? It's impossible for me to love anyone as much as I love you..." Adrian quickly saved himself. "Yes but this little person is more than special," the smile on my face widened.
"Wait...did you just say little?" He asks, all emotions wiped off this face as a widespread smile comes across my face again. He figured it out.

"Are you..." he trailed off, trying to get his words out but failed. I put a hand over my stomach as he looks down.

"Yes, I am."

"Are you serious?" He questioned for reassurance. I shake my head to tell him yes.

His lips crashed down with mine and I could feel the excitement and happiness in him. I was so happy. We are going to have a baby, this was so unbelievable.

Yes, I'm nervous but I'm excited.

I could tell we both are.