[Thirteen|pack house]

Edited.

It has been two days since I've stayed at the packhouse. I've met several new people who were very nice and friendly. I'm barely in my room which is Adrian's room on the highest floor but nobody needs to know that.

I've met with Daisy, the head chef, who makes all the food with help of course. She has a whole team. I've officially become a pack member and I haven't really heard anything bad being rumored about me yet. The first day I moved, a couple of people asked me about the scars on my hands and I simply said from fights which weren't completely a lie. Adrian is having breakfast with the pack this morning so everyone apparently has to dress nicely. It's supposed to be sort of formal.

After looking through my small bag which I packed for the three weeks here, I found a navy blue dress with brown stockings so it covers the marks on my legs since it ended mid-thigh."Are you ready to meet your Alpha?" I jumped at the new presence.

I didn't realize Fauna had come into my room. I turned around and she's standing at the door with a smirk on her face.

"Yes!" Tris screamed and I sent back roll eyes. "Oh yes, I am," I say with a grin. We both walked down the stairs together, a conversation spiraling right away.

His sent was the strongest when we entered the dining room. I lift my head and there he was, as we made eye contact he tore his eyes away but I still continued to look at him. "Come, let's take a seat," Fauna encouraged and pull me to sit next to Caden.

Everyone got permission to eat so I picked up my fork and started putting macaroni into my mouth one at a time."You look too tempting right now, Av, I might just take you back to our room and lock you up for my eyes only," his voice fills my mind and I can feel his eyes on me.

"Don't do that," Adrian says and I furrow my eyebrows. "Bite your lip, it's distracting."

"Adrian, staring is rude," I scold him. I'm sure someone would notice.

"Not when I'm staring at what's mine," I could practically hear the smirk radiating off his voice. "Your ego is too huge for your own good," I send back and picked up my glass of water in front of me to take a sip.

"I know something else that's pretty large."

I chocked on my water. Thank god I had it under control otherwise I would have to spit it out all on the table. I looked up to see everyone looking at me. "Avyanna, are you okay?" Just as I was about to roll my eyes, Caden's voice filled my mind."Don't roll your eyes," he says.

"Perfect, Sorry, Alpha," I say to Adrian and within seconds the attention was drawn away from me, thankfully.

"You idiot!" I scream at Adrian through the mind link.

"Okay you two, your eyes are fogged for a way to long," Caden says to both of us through the link. I snap into reality and quicked up the pace of eating my macaroni. The breakfast was long. Adrian kept talking to his pack and I just kept silent. My mind was elsewhere but I have no idea where.

"You aren't eating much," Caden whispered to me although, Fauna was between us. "I'm not hungry. When can I leave?" I ask back. "Anytime since you're -shit. Just wait a bit," I knew he was either going to say 'Adrian's mate' or 'the Luna'

The enormous brown marble door then opened. Everyone heads snapped in that direction. It revealed a very gorgeous girl, as she was taking off her sunglasses, I saw her almost green eyes that reminded me of Adrian's eyes.

"Hello, Brother," she said. I watch as most of the pack had smiles on their faces while some jaws were dropped. I turn to Adrian and his jaw was clenched. "Aly, Welcome back," Adrian faked a smile and she rolls her eyes, clearly seeing through the fake smile.

"Oh shut up, you're just mad that I left without saying goodbye. I came back didn't I?" The pretty girl says while walking to the head of the table where Adrian was. She takes a seat on his lap and my hands clenched.

"Alyssa, it's so good to have you back," one of the pack members say and she smiles.

"Who's this new face?" She asks nobody in particular but her eyes were on me.

"That is my sister, Avyanna. Av this is Alpha Adrian's little sister," Caden answer and my smile grew a little. "Wow, I didn't know you had a sister, Sage," Alyssa smirked," welcome-" the sibling's eyes faded a bit and then returned back to forest green. "Wow, um, welcome to the pack, Avyanna." She clearly was trying to hide her shock. I simply nod at her and finished up my eating so I could leave.
Within ten minutes I got to leave.

"Wanna go for a run?" I asked Tris because the forest looks so tempting right now. "Of course I do!" She screamed and started to run around happily.

I go up to my room to change. Just as I was about to open the door, Alyssa appeared next to me.

"Is it true?" She asks me eagerly. "Is what is?" I say confused and she playfully rolls her eyes. "You're the Lu-"

"Yes, hush," I dropped my hand from covering her mouth.

"You do know when you're in a pack you could have your walls up so nobody could mind link you or listen to you right?" She says as a matter of factly. I knew you could block mind linking but not wolf hearing. I invite Alyssa inside the room and she explains to me about it and a few other things about the pack. She told me that she was excited about the coronation where I'm officially crowned luna. But I had to be marked first...which I never really thought much about either.

"Okay so I'm gonna go so you could go on that run, I'll come by later?"

"Uh yeah sure, bye," I replied we walked out. I watched her walk along the hallway for a second before shutting the door and changing into sweatpants and a hoodie.

When I made it into the woods, I walked a bit further in before stripping off my clothes and shifting into my wolf. The shift wasn't painful at all like I always expected it to be, feeling happiness running through my veins, I took off running.

Tris and I share control for a bit and then I gave her all of the control and I just went to the back and watched her.

About an hour later we appeared by a lake in the middle of the woods. When I saw my reflection I couldn't help but smile. Tris was white as snow, no fur that isn't white. I was actually proud of it because we were so beautiful especially with my sapphire eyes.

After getting some water, Tris ran around for a few, chasing flying birds and just running. When I saw it was getting close to dark I took back control and we ran back to where my clothes were.