[Fifteen|Our Brother]

Edited.

"What the hell!?" I screamed at Caden.

I was taking a lovely nap but I woke up to Caden pulling my hand and shouting at me.

"It is Adrian! He's going to do something bad if you don't stop him!" He shouted and I immediately got off the bed.

"What do you mean?"

"Just, come!" Caden's forehead had creases and his eyes were in a panic.
"Wait, I need to change," I ran into the small closet and put on sweatpants instead of my shorts. I already had on a baggy shirt so I was good enough to go.

"Hurry, we need to go," we ran down the hallway and down the stairs. I keep asking Caden what the hell is wrong but he won't reply.

I hadn't seen or heard from Adrian all day. I have eight more days and then we get to announce that I'm his mate.
Outside was almost dark, it would be pitch black in a matter of minutes. We run through the road that separates the new houses until I see a crowd.

"All the children and minors are inside Cade, he's going to kill him," Theo informed Caden but I also listened. I hear a punch landed which made me run into the crowd.

"Look it's the girl that is sleeping with the Alpha," some girl across from me snickered. I haven't even noticed her in my life, this was the first bad rumor I heard but I didn't care away.

"Adrian..." A gasp left my lips when I saw what was in front of me. Adrian was beating the crap out of some guy. His face was too bloody for me to see. I know he was trying to block his punches but it was barely working. He was a werewolf though, he was clawing at Adrian's chest which made me want to pounce at the guy.

Alyssa appears at my side. She was the only one that was close to them, trying to stop them. I could of tell she was worried. "Who is he?" I asked and she frowns with tears in her eyes.

"Our brother, Allister."

"He's just acting out of anger and is going to regret it when he is dead," Alyssa spoke. It looked like Allister was going to drop dead any second now. "You need to make him stop," She begged.

That's the thing, I had no idea how to stop him.
I walk a little further into the circle.

That's a lot of blood.

"Adrian," I say but he doesn't notice me. "Adrian!" I shout but nothing.

"Girl get out of the way!"

"You're going to get hurt."

"Adrian you need to calm down," I send through the mind link. But still, nothing. He's too far gone.

"Damn it! Just kiss him already. We both know that is the solution," Tris' voice echoes through my mind. There are so many people here...

"They're gonna find out soon..."

"Hurry before mate does something he regrets!"

His brother falls to the ground and just as Adrian was about to pounce on the ground, I cupped his cheeks and crashed my lips on his.

Three seconds later he kissed back and his hands gripped my waist. My other hand goes around his head and rakes through his damp hair.

Adrian pulled away first. "You could've gotten hurt," he whispered against my lips. His eyes shifting between blue and green. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again. This time, I take control, pushing my tongue in just to get my pleasure. Finally, he relaxes and moves along with me. I did it. Damn, I did it.

"Cover your ears," he whispered and I was confused but I still listened and pressed my hands to my ears. "Everybody get inside now!" Adrian screamed. It was loud for my ears still but was bearable.

Our foreheads were still in touch, his hands still on my waist and my hands around his neck. We just stood there looking into each other's eyes. Adrian was still rather bloodied though.

"They're gone," Caden says behind us. Something shifts in Adrian's eyes and he pulled away from me. Alyssa and Theo were trying to help Allister.

"You could have gotten hurt."

"But I didn't."

"But you could of."

"But I didn't."

"Avyanna that isn't the point!" I rolled my eyes at him shouting with his Alpha voice. "Using that voice isn't going to work on me! You almost hurt your brother," I protested. "If I wanted to kill him he would have been dead!" He shouted. I really had enough so I move closer and hugged him. "You weren't in control anymore Adrian," I say softer as I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heart racing.

"I know, your right," He sighed, "I'm sorry." His hand snaked around my waist. "Come on, we'll be in the infirmary," Alyssa said, Allister, walking behind her with Theo's help. "Should I call the pack doctor?" Caden questioned. Adrian Jersey was falling apart, blood oozing out of his stomach but he was healing.

"No, I'll take care of it," Adrian pulled me to his side and we started walking back, "Go home, thank you, Caden."