[Twenty One|feel happy]

Edited.

There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Adrian. I locked it because I was changing my clothes since I was about to go to bed.
"Adrian?" I was surprised by how he looked. He looked so tired and worn out like he was about to give up. "Baby..." I whisper and I felt pain seeing him like this.

"Are you okay?" Tris wines when she sees our mate this way and she's on the verge of crying. Adrian ignores me and walks into our room and goes straight to the bathroom. I hear the door lock and then the shower turning on so I sat on the bed and waited for him to finish. A couple of minutes later, Adrain comes back with a robe on, looking sexy I may add and walks into the closet. I knew he went to change so I got comfortable on the bed and waited for him to be in my arms.

I was so worried.

I open my eyes when the bed sinks and I turn to see Adrian coming closer to me.
"What's wrong?" I ask worriedly. "Nothing," he whispers and pulls me into his chest.

"How many times do I have to say that you can be yourself with me? It hurts me when you have to put up this act in front of me. I'm the only person who can see through that Adrian. Please don't hide from me."

"I'm sorry, baby, the other Alpha's had so much work for me and training sucked. I just want to hold you in my arms. You're the only thing that makes everything better," he whispered. Giving in, I fixed myself so my leg was thrown over his torso and my arms snuggled in his chest with my face buried in his neck.

I love his sent.

Honey and roses.

My favorite.

I know I'm falling in love with him. I've never really felt it before. I use to always tell my parents and Caden that I love them but now that I'm older I never really knew what love was.

But all I know is that I feel it for Adrian. Well, at least I'm starting to. And I don't mind. He is my soulmate after all. We are two halves of a perfect soul. He's my other half and I'm falling in love with him. It scares me but I don't mind.

I feel happy.

For once in my life, I feel happy. Like nothing could ruin it once Adrian's here.
Eventually, I found myself falling asleep with the thoughts of Adrian active in my mind.