[Twenty Eight|Second Heat]

Edited.

I jolt up as the fire spread through my body.

What the hell?

Another wave of pain struck my body. It burned like no other burning feeling. My heartfelt like it was burning the most. My hands, around my eyes and on my knees looked normal but what I was feeling, felt like pure fire. Hellfire under my skin.

I've felt this before.

I can't go through this again. I scream out when it spreads to my forehead.

The bed dips down and within a second Adrian is guarding my body with his. Adrian looks around the room for an intruder, the hand protectively other my body. "I'm okay, nothing is wrong, sorry I woke you?" I say. Adrian's body eases and he climbs back to his side of the bed. "Are you alright?" He glances over to the clock," why are you up?" I hold my stomach because it was hurting the most. "Yeah I am, go back to bed," I say.

It's been three months.

Nearly three at least.

We are going to have to mate.

"Something is wrong, you look sick," Adrian stands off the bed in his almost naked glory and I just want- stupid hormones.

Blame the hormones...

"I need ice," I say, the fire behind my eyes intense. "What?" Adrian asks confused. He looks at me again, the intensity with much detail, "Baby, you need to tell me what is going on."

"Adrian, it's been three months," please make him understand what I am talking about because I don't have the energy to explain all of it. "Three months? What?"

"Oh."

"Shit shit shit," Adrian pastes back and forwards in the room. "I need to feel cold," I pleaded when another wave rocked throughout my body.

Adrian reaches to my side. I pull him down on the bed, fixing myself basically below him because one of his arm and leg was over my body and I was snuggled into his chest. I sigh in relief when the pain goes away slightly.

I'm having my second heat, this is not good.

_♤_

I scream out when the fire rushes to my brain. This has been the third time it happened tonight. Adrian was barely helping anymore.

"Baby, this was the third time in four hours, it's nearly three in the morning," Adrian lets me know. "It hurts so much," I whimper.

"Then let me make it go away," Adrian whispers. "What?" I ask in disbelief. His eyes gave me relief, the closeness of us gave me relief but it still wasn't enough. "It's going to get much worse, I can't let you go through that," I could hear it in his voice that he was scared for me and I wanted to do it for him. I was terrified of myself.

I crashed our lips together without giving him a reply. Adrian immediately kisses back as I climbed into his to straddle his waist as his back is pressed against the bed board. His hand instantly goes below my shirt and grip my back. Biting my bottom lip for an entrance, I part my lips as his tongue snakes into my mouth to ignite the flames and pleasure. Below my shirt, his hand moves up my body, sending shivers everywhere. I break the kiss to slip the shirt off my head. His hand goes to the back of my neck as he began to suck at the low of my neck.

With one swift movement, he flips us over so I'm laying on our mattress and he is hovering over me. Adrian barely gave me any time to process, he just takes my lips and molds it with his. I wrap my legs around his torso and pushed his body closer to mine because even though we were close, the distance apart was resurfacing pain.

Not far after he kicks off his boxers and almost tear my underwear off, Adrian carefully enters me. "Adrian," I wined as I feel the intense pain throughout the lower part of my body. My claws tore at the sheets as he spoke, "I'm so sorry, just wait a little bit, I'm sorry," he apologized, his palms pressed at the side of my body. "More," I say and he looks at me worriedly. "More," I ordered, showing him my sapphire eyes.

As he assaults my neck with kisses and love bites, Adrian pushes all of him into me to ease the pain. Adrian gives me a couple of seconds to get used to the foreign feeling. "Move," I ordered with a trying smile on my face. With a silly smirk on his face, Adrian starts his thrusts.