[Twenty Seven|Still Mad]

Edited.

I was still mad at him.

Even though I'm curled up against him I'm still mad at him.

"Good morning," he greets me and plans a sweet kiss on my forehead. But I didn't forget what he did, I bit my tongue and didn't reply.

"Are you still mad?" He asks and I still don't reply.

"I said I was sorry," he kissed the back of my neck and started a trail down my back. His kisses were hot and tempting.

"I'm sorry," Adrian murmured against my skin. "Do you want to forgive me," as he says that, an arm snake around my waist, his hand going into my shorts," or shall I continue until?" He says as he entered the lining of my underwear.

"Fine fine," I say and pull away from him. "Aw, I was really wanting to," he pouts.

Ignoring him, I get myself into the bathroom, and whilst the water filled the tub I brushed my teeth. When I came out of the bathroom, Adrian was already gone so I proceeded to get dressed in my sundress.

After I dressed I went downstairs into the kitchen where my lovely mate was shirtless, turned to the stove while he whisked something away for breakfast. "I know how to make a couple of things you know, why don't you let me cook sometimes?" I say which captured his attention.

Adrian comes around the counter and traps me between his two arms. "Because I need to treat you like the queen you are, Luna Avyanna," Adrian leaves a sweet kiss on my mark, bolts of electricity shoot through my body as always.

"I love you," he says and our lips connect to start a beautiful passionate kiss.

"I love you too."

•••

I apologize for the length, this is the shortest I've ever had it but I wanted to do an author's note/ update.

So the book is coming to an end because it was never meant to be something Jurassic, it's just a normal and clichè story about to fictional lovers.

But if any of yall want to make suggestions for it to be longer please do! I would really love it because long stories are the best!

Anyways! I really hope to get some suggestions to please, so until the next time, bye!