[Eighteen|Viya Bryce]

Edited.

"Hey, Avyanna," I stop in my tracks and turned around. "Allister," I mustered the biggest smile I could of.
"I wanted to thank you for what you did earlier and for
stopping Adrian that night.
So thanks for basically saving my life," Allister thanked me and left a small smile on his face.

"It's okay..."

"I really want to get back on my brother's good side because I want to come back to the pack again, I miss the life," Allisfer frowned.

I couldn't help myself but ask. "Why did you leave?" Silence. "I'm gonna go now," he mumbled while stepping backward. I watch as he turns around and runs back to the packhouse and I walk to Adrian's house.

I hadn't spoken to Adrian since yesterday and I ran out of clothes so I can't stay at the packhouse anymore. "Hey, Luna!" Two girls say as we were about to walk past each other. My lips curved to form a smile and I wave at them," Hi girls." They were younger for sure, maybe around 14.
They continued to walk so I did to and soon I arrived at the house. Firstly, I walked into the kitchen, and Adrian was already there, with his reading glasses looking sexy as hell.

You're supposed to be mad at him.

"Av..."

"Leave me alone Adrian," I replied and attempted to walk out of the kitchen. Adrian pulled me back using my wrist. His index finger goes below my chin to lift my face from looking down so now we were looking into each other's eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He snuggles his head into my neck as he started leaving open mouth kisses from my jaw.

"Mark me!" Tris screams inside my head but I block her off.

"Leave me alone Adrian," I press my hand to his chest in hope for him to back away but it doesn't work. His hands are tight around my lower back and my hands somehow found it's a way around his neck. Adrian began sucking at the skin below my collarbone and my knees go weak. I can't hold it in any longer.

"Viya was just a fling and everyone thought she was something else. She chose Allister and I don't care. At least not anymore..." Adrian whispered against my skin. After hearing what he said, I pull away. "What do you mean she chose Allister?"

"She's bis mate. Can we drop this, please? It really annoys me to think about her when I have you," he says and pulls me back to his chest.

_♤_

"Alyssa!" I scream while fisting her room door. "What the hell, Avyanna! I was about to fall asleep," she whined at me before throwing a pillow in my direction which I dodged. "I'm sorry," I gently push past her and flopped down on her bed.

"What's wrong? You seemed worried..." she trailed off.
"That's because I am. Who the hell is Viya?" I asked. Her reaction was shocked and surprised, she was definitely not expecting that.

"Oh, okay wow."

"They use to date in high school and you know the couple that everyone loved and was jealous of? That was them. But after high school when he became alpha they got distant. Then when he gave up on searching for his mate, a one night stand brought them back together. They were close again and she was doing luna things. Nobody liked her, I can assure you that. Allister came home after six years and turns out that she was Allister's mate. Long story short, she was given a choice and she chose her mate. Adrian didn't even care. Both of them moved to the city afterward." I stay quiet, trying to sort out my thoughts. I knew that she was his first. There was nothing against it. Yet I needed someone to say it.

"She was his first?"

Her silence gave it all away and I collapsed on the ground. "They were teenagers," she softly defended her brother. "Can you tell Sandra to get me clothes? I think I'll stay another night bere," I state and she frowns. "Avyanna..." she pleads.

"I'm okay, just get me the clothes," I demanded before walking out of the room.

I took a shower and when I came back, there was a suit of clothes waiting for me which was new underwear, shorts, and a tank top. I quickly changed and got under the blanket so I could sleep.

My brain was just mentally tired.