[Twenty Two|I'm the Luna]

Edited.

Adrian pulled me closer to his chest as we walk into the packhouse together. We greet several people who just managed to put a smile on my face. We were having another morning breakfast with some of the pack members and I was excited. At the corner of my eye, I saw Fauna looking at me. When she and Alyssa notice me, both smile. I turn to Adrian to notice him already smiling down at me. "I'm gonna go by your sister, okay?" I whispered and tried to pull out of his grip but failed.

"Goodbye kiss?"

"I'll still be in the same room," I objected. "But I'll miss you," he pouts and his eyes glistened with silver.
I lean in and pecked his lips, quickly scurrying away so he can't catch me but obviously he did.

Adrian pull me back by my wrist making me circle back and crash gently into his chest. "No teasing," Adrian murmured before crashing his soft and gentle lips on mine.

I just melt into the kiss, completely forgetting that we were in a room filled with the pack members. "Mhm," he says against my lips when we pulled away for air.

"See you in a bit," I kissed the tiny button of his nose and walked away.

Everyone was looking at me. My face was heating up and I could practically feel the heat radiating off me.

"Stop blushing, you're supposed to be proud," Adrian's mind links me.

"I am."

_♤_

"What are you doing?" It was now after breakfast and we both were home.

"Hm?" I turn around and Adrian is watching me weirdly from the bed. "You were watching your hair..."

"Oh yeah, I think it's too long," I say. My hair is now pitch black and almost reaching butt. I was never a fan of such long hair. Plus my hair has so many split ends and it isn't even. So many times Ian managed to pull out my hair and even cut it with his blades. "Do you want to cut it?" He asks curiously and I nod. "Maybe something different," I add.

I was just following Fauna's plan to help me go to the hall and I think its working.

"Like?" I did not even realize how close his hands gotten until I felt his hands on my hips and my back pressed on his chest. "Can I keep it a surprise?"

"What have the girls got you under?"

He figured it out. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck, "They are going to the hair salon at the mall," I was trying my best to silently convince him. "Nope," he says sternly.
"Please?" I begged, the corners of my lips dipping down.

"No, Av."

I push him off me and walk into my closet. Obviously, with him behind me and start to choose my outfit to go out with. "What are you doing?" I look over to Adrian to see he's leaning against the door with his arms folded across his chest.

"I'm the Luna, you can't tell me no Adrian." That was actually the first time I've said that out loud. I couldn't believe I actually said that. It feels so good. Once again, Adrian appears next to me, this time he pushes me up on the wall and held my hands above my head.

"It feels so good to hear you say that," he murmured before crashing his lips down on mine. My feet are now around his waist so I use that to push him closer to me.

His hair tangles between my fingers and my tongue fighting for dominance with his, the sparks tingling under the skin wherever he holds and touches me. I moan into the kiss again, his hand spreads the feeling over my stomach and unfortunately, I had to pull away.

That was way too intense.

"I just can't keep my hands off you," Adrian whispered between pants which put the biggest smile on my face.

"I don't want you to."

_♤_

"It's kind of cute," my fingers go through my new hair and I inspect it more from different angles.

"Kind of? Bitch, it's hot as fuck. I don't know why you didn't do this sooner," Fauna commented, staring at my changed hair.

From long black hair, it was now dark brown with light brown on the bottom quarter that looks close to blonde. I much rather this length too because it was maybe reaching in the middle of my back. It was even softer than before and it shined without the sun being out.

Alyssa, Fauna, and I spent the day at the mall. They introduced me to some makeup products but I kept it simple with just mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. I already had a few pretty shades of lipstick which was enough for me. We also went to a few other stores and I got new pieces of clothes to wear so I was pretty excited about that.

Although, I was more excited about Adrian's reaction since I didn't tell him what I was going to do. Every hour he called and at one point I regretted coming because of how much he actually missed me.

It was so cute.

It was late now, maybe around nine and I was super tired. After showering and changing, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. As I was about to dry my face, I see Adrian behind me with his mouth parted as he stares at my back.

"Do you like it?" I ask with a cheeky smile. He pulls me into his chest, one hand around my waist and the other threading my hair, looking at it like the most fascinating thing.

Adrian Drayn.

I so wasn't expecting this.

And I thought she looked great with black hair but now I'm rethinking which one she looks better in.

"Just imagine her hair bouncing when she's on top," I could tell Fenris was smirking right now.

"Shut up," I send back and blocked him out.

Fenris was so not helping these days because it's getting harder to control myself around her. I guess it's worth it because being around her is a must.

"I love it," I whispered and kissed her forehead. There is always that spark in her eyes. When she first arrived, everyone could tell that she was closed off. Her eyes seemed dull as if she was closed off and sad but now, she's always smiling.

"You make me smile so much," I don't know if she was supposed to say that but Avyanna saying that really made me smile.

Can I fall more in love with her? From the first day she stayed here, the night of her heat, I knew I was going to fall quick. I don't know how much longer I can hold it in for. "Just tell her!" Fenris screams.

"I love you."

I watch as her face falls and she loosens her arms around my neck.

"What?"

Now I regret it.

Avyanna Sage

I couldn't believe it.

He actually said it.

"Ugh, I'm sorry. I-"

I didn't know what he was about to say but all I know was that I wasn't about to let him take it back.

"I love you too."

I felt so happy saying that.

I love him.

I love my mate.

I love Adrian Drayn.

Once realizing what I said, Adrian crashed his lips on to mine and I felt the little smile on his lips.

I love him.

He loves me.