Epilogue 🦄

After 3 years:

"Good Morning.", he said with a smile.

Darshan entered in the room. He went to the window and pushed the curtains away.

As the sunlight fell on her face she closed her eyes for a moment then again opened them.

He dragged the tool just next to her and sat down.

"What's up? Missed me?", he asked taking her hand slowly.

"Yah yah I know I didn't come yesterday and you have all the rights to be mad at me. But trust me
I wanted to but it was too late. Now don't be mad please. Ok fine I'm holding my ears.", he held his ears and said again, "I am sorry, now is this ok or I have to do the sit ups also?"

He smiled softly and took her hand again.

"Don't you gonna shout at me as always?", he looked at her but she didn't, she couldn't.

"Hey.", he called her again, she heard him but couldn't reply.

From the past three years after the worst incident of their lives, she ended up being here, in the bed of
the hospital. And she was still here lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

Doctors had saved her life somehow but not properly. Her whole body paralyzed after that.

At the first she was in coma, like a complete dead body. But after two years she came out from the coma
but every single part of her body was paralyzed. Then one day she opened her eyes, her condition improved, his too.

Doctors said her mind was working, she could hear things, understand things but her body couldn't move.
And might be she would come back to her normal life never again.

Neha was in her worst condition but it was not just her, everybody around her was in a worst condition.
She was not only dying, with her Darshan died every single day.

Aarushi left town, she couldn't see her in such condition. But couldn't stay away far for too long so she visited her once in every month.

Nishit was the same, still waiting for her as always. He was broken but after seeing Darshan's condition
he understood that he needed to be strong.

When after one year no improvement came in Neha, Aarushi told Nishit to get out of this for once and give himself some time.

But, "A part of my body is stuck here in this room of the hospital. How can I go somewhere else living this
here? How will I survive?", this what he said in reply.

Upasana regretted for every single thing she had done and couldn't even say sorry. Now she said, for several
times but was that accepted or not? She had no option to get to know now.

She always stood beside Darshan, tried to support him, console him, she gave her hand to him but he never held that again. She knew he had changed, nothing was the same, and it couldn't ever again.

The Darshan once loved her with all his heart didn't look at her in that way anymore. The heart he once gave her, didn't beat for her anymore.

She left after one year as well when she got a job offer and shifted to another city.

"Hey I have something for you.", Darshan said.

He smiled and took out the award he won last night.

"Now you'll be not mad at me anymore.", he said and placed that on the table next to her head.

"I know you are happy because you always wanted this, from the day I started my career.", he chuckled.

"Won't you give me your bestest smile today? Won't you hug me and tell how much happy you are? Won't you Neha?", he gripped her hand more tightly and a tear rolled down from his eyes.

A tear rolled down from Neha's eye too.

He lived with a fear everyday what if in the next morning he would hear that she's gone.

But there was a hope too that tomorrow she would be fine again.

His eyes filled again when he remembered the words once he said to her, "this guilt will kill you everyday of your life." And now he knew how this guilt was killing him everyday.

Everyday Darshan blamed himself for everything.

Everyday he cried and wanted her back.

Everyday he cursed himself for pushing her away when he had to hold her close to himself.

Everyday he regretted that why he became the reason of her tears when he should wipe them off.

Everyday from past three years he had been dying. But the time never changed.

And everyday she cried with him as well.

All the moments he broke down, she broke down from inside with him.

She wanted to tell him that 'Its ok', but she couldn't.

Time never came back, once you lost it, it's gone, it's gone forever. After that how much you want that
back that doesn't matter, it will never come back.  So stop taking things for granted and give each and everything of your life it's value.

Two broken souls stayed in this cabin for so many days and the tears of her share - he shaded them too when she
couldn't, he laughed of her share when she didn't even want to.

They were together for every single day of these three years. But did they really?

There was always a hollow which never filled.

"I know you hate this day but,", he kissed her hand. She blinked when a drop of tear of him fell on her hand. "Happy birthday."

_

//Final Goodbye From Unexpected. I love you guys ❤️//