Chapter 32: Shorts 🦄

"No I'm taking the day off. And I've finished working on the files you sent me.", Upasana laid her back against the couch.

"Not at all. I'm feeling lazy!", She laughed over the phone.

"Ok then I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.", She hung up the phone and opened her Instagram account.

"Upasana!", Darshan walked into the room. As he walked in Upasana became aware of that and sat straight on the couch.

Darshan looked at her and said, "What happened? Relax it's me."
He sat in front of her.

"No you just came suddenly.", She uttered.

"See these all. Saanvi sent all these today morning. I'm not getting any of these!", Darshan showed her the iPad.

"Ah, You have to choose any of two colours from this. I also don't know the exact reason of this yet. I have already sent mine.", She said.

"I don't get all this help me out. What I've to do with all these colours? Like Itne Sare Pinks Kuy Hai?", Darshan asked being confused.

"They're all different shades of pink Darshan.", Upasana stood up.

"Jo Bhi Ho. Help me na.", He looked at her.

"I can't. I'm busy!", She walked to her desk.

"I can see you're not.", He told.

"I'm. I've to go out.", She said a little bit loudly.

"You just said over phone you're not going office today.", He spoke.

"Were you spying on me?", She narrowed her eyebrows.

"What? No I just heard when I was coming."

"I'm not going to office. But I have to go somewhere else!", She herself didn't know where the hell she was going but though she picked up her side bag and walked out from the room.

"Where are you going?", Darshan asked but Upasana didn't reply just left silently.

Darshan nodded his head in disdain.

_

"Yes Sir. No no, no problem. And I'm so sorry for the delay!", Neha said through the laptop screen. A conference video call was going on.

"Yaar stop taking things from my cupboard!", Darshan came inside the room while shouting.

Neha looked at him with big eyes and mouthed him to stay quite.
Darshan stopped as he noticed what's going on.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry please continue!", She said.

Darshan looked at Neha and chuckled softly because Neha was wearing a blue denim shirt and her hairs were all nicely tied up in a low bun but in the lower portion she was wearing a shorts.
Darshan covered his mouth with his palms and tried so hard to not to laugh.

"Ok Sir. I'll send you before 10. Thank you so much Sir.", Neha passed a smile and disconnected the call.

"What's this? What are you actually wearing?", Darshan laughed loudly now.

"Arey in the video call they can only see the upper portion na, Niche Keya Pehna Hai Kon Dekhega?", She stood up and took the water bottle.

"Point!", Darshan laughed some more.

"You're still in love with this denim shirt!", He added observing her shirt.

"First of all it's not the shirt I used to wear so don't make me fool and secondly I needed a shirt and I found this on my chair so I wore it. Wayse Bhi it looks good on me more than you.", She dagger her lips into a smile.

"Haha very funny.", He threw himself on the bed. "Chall Na Kahi Chalte Hai.", He offered.

"I have a lots of work. I can't.", Taking the laptop on her lap Neha said.

"Keya Kaam Hai?", Darshan made a face.

"Tere Saadi Ke Wajah Se Sab Chod Chad Ke Eha Bethi Hu Main. Kaam Dhanda Nehi Hai Keya Mera Kuch?", She told.

"Be my PA again Kaam Dhnada Kaam Hoga!", He winked.

"Huh! Ussme To Or Zada Rehta Tha.", She nodded a no.

"Ai Neha!", He sat up in a jerk.
"Why don't you really join us again? Like previous?", He offered.

Neha stopped and looked at him. After a while she said, "It's not possible now Darsh."

"Why not?", He asked.

"I already settled down in Bangalore. It's not possible to come here again.", She told.

"But you're already staying here.", He said.

"I'm not staying here for forever. After your marriage I'll leave.", She explained.

"Saadi Hi Nehi Karni Mujhe Toh!", Darshan said in frustration.

Neha laughed loudly.
"Phir Toh Main Kal Hi Wapas Ja Rahi Hu!"

"Kar Lunga Saadi Agle Mahine Tak!", He nodded like a baby.

"Good. Now leave me alone. I have to finish this work!", She pushed him by his shoulder.

"Ja Rahe Hai!", He pushed himself up from the bed and left the room.

//It's boring I know. Trying to make it interesting 🌈❤️//