Chapter 7 - Saadi Postpone 🦄

Rishi threw his bag on the floor and fell on the bed on his back.
"Ah I wanna sleep!", Closing his eyes he said.

"Not now. Get fresh, eat some food then you can sleep as long as you want.", Neha picked up his bag and placed that on the couch.

"God, you sounded just like my mamma.", Rishi commented.

"Ops, I don't wanna be your mamma.", She said in sarcasm.

"Me either.", They laughed softly.

"Ok freshen up and come to downstairs.", Saying this Neha walked to the door.

As she opened it Nishit showed up.

"I was searching for you.", He said.

Rishi sat on the bed looking at them.

"Ah, I went to airport with Darsh.", She replied.

"Let me guess!", Rishi slowly took steps towards them.

"You're, Neha's boyfriend.", He added.

Nishit and Neha exchanged looks.

Neha opened her mouth to say somthing but Rishi said stopping her, "It's cheating Neha. You told you're singel. Maine Tumhare Saath Kitne Sapne Bhi Dekh Liye The, Maine To Humare Baccho Ke Naam Tak Soch Liye The."
Nishit looked away to hide his smile.

Neha gave Rishi a 'WTF' look.
Then Nishit and him both bursted into a laughter.

"You're disgusting!", Neha pushed away Nishit and stepped out of the room.

"Kaysa Hai Nishit?", Rishi asked.

"Thik hu. Tu baata.", They slightly hugged eachother.

"He is really my boyfriend ok.", They heard Neha shouted from a distance.

Rishi looked at Nishit and raised his eyebrows. Nishit just shook his shoulder.

* * *

"You called off the wedding?"

Upasana closed her eyes. She was actually preparing herself for this question. She slowly looked at Darshan who was waiting for her to answer his question.

"Darshan I..."

"Did you call off the wedding?", He again asked.

"Yes I did.", She said gulping the lump.

"And can I ask why?", Darshan came close to her.

"Darshan, I just need some more time. That's it.", She looked at him.

"What exactly happened that made you ask for more time, so suddenly?", The anger was visible in his eyes.

Upasana opened her mouth but said nothing because she didn't know what to say exactly.

"Are you changing your mind?", Darshan asked all of a sudden.

"No.", Upasana held his hand but he jerked her hand. "Darshan listen to me,", she cupped his face, "I really need some more time. I just asked to postpone the wedding, and it's just three months more, not a big deal."

Darshan looked at her, "No Upasana, it's a big deal. Everybody knows that we're getting married in the next month. And suddenly god knows why you need some more time and you asked for the date after three months. It's a big deal."

Darshan removed her hands from his skin and left the room.
Upasana breathed out heavily.

* * *

Upasana was walking through the balcony and talking over phone.

"I'll send you all the details tomorrow. Yah.", She looked forward and her eyes fell on the couch, where Darshan and Neha were sitting, watching a movie and laughing like kids.

"Ok then see you tomorrow.", Upasana hung up the phone, eyes fixed on the two kids, a smile formed on her lips.

"I heard you postponed your wedding."

Upasana looked aside and saw Aarushi there.

"Yah I did.", Upasana nodded softly.

Aarushi chuckled, "Suddenly this kind of mind change. Any particular reason?"

"Them.", Upasana looked at Neha and Darshan.

Aarushi looked at them too, she narrowed her eyes.

"Look at them, they're slowly becoming normal. They need some time.", Upasana said.

"They need some time that's why you postponed your wedding, and I've to believe that?", Aarushi nodded her head negatively.

"Sometimes I feel, I'm making a wrong decision. Sometimes I feel I'm not the one for him.", Upasana looked at Aarushi.

"That's why I need time to know that am I'm doing it right or someone else deserves him more than me.", She landed her eyes on Neha. Passing a smile to Aarushi Upasana left.

* * *

"I'll win this time.", Neha pushed Rishi away and concentrated on her game.

"Huh, in your dreams. No one ever won from me in this game.", Rishi smiled neglectfully.

"What about I'll be the first one.", She said.

"I'll happily loose from you.", Rishi whispered near Neha's ear.

"Shhh.", Neha pushed him again, "Stop flirting and let me play."
They were playing video games nothing else.

"Wow wow, I'm here.", Darshan fell on the couch beside Neha with two bowls of ice cream, one he placed in front of Rishi and another kept in his hand.

Neha looked at him and asked, "Where's mine?"

"Who are you?", Darshan asked while putting the spoon full of ice cream into his mouth.

"I hate you ha.", Neha said in anger then again looked at the TV screen.

Darshan laughed and held the spoon in front of her mouth.
Neha looked at the spoon then at him.
He nodded with a smile and she opened her mouth.

"Uhu uhu!", Rishi coughed in fake,
"I'm here too. Please continue this Gulu Gulu somewhere else.", he added.

"Shut the fuck up.", Neha grabbed the bowl from Darshan's hand and started eating. Darshan took the remote and continued her game.

"Btw it's my game ok.", Neha reminded him.

"Eat quitly.", Darshan shut her up.

Neha leaned her back against the couch without caring.

"Hey, what's happening?", Upasana came to them.

"Arey Bhabi come come sit.", Rishi shifted a little bit to make space for Upasana. Upasana sat beside him. Darshan once glanced at her then looked away.

"Wanna play with us?", Rishi asked her.

"No it's ok.", She denied.

"Arey c'mon.", Rishi gave the remote to her.  And as she started playing, Darshan gave the remote back to Neha and said, "I've some work. You guys play."

He stood up and left. Upasana felt bad, she lowered her head.
Neha and Rishi exchanged looks.

"I also have to go.", Upasana stood up and left too.

"What happened between them?", Neha asked while licking the spoon.

"Don't you know Bhabi called off the wedding.", Rishi said.

"What?", Neha almost screamed and turned to Rishi.

"It seems you'll definitely make me deaf. Stop shouting.", Rishi said.

"Wait, Upasana called off the wedding?", Neha asked again.

"Yah she postponed the date. She asked for the date which is after three months.", Rishi explained.

"But why she did this?", She asked again.

"I don't know.", He shook his shoulders.

Neha turned back and look straight on the TV screen, though something else was running inside of her head.