Chapter 14 - The Devil Is Here 🦄

*Flashback*

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hallo Dr. Dhar!", Neha said.

"Yes, Neha.", Gayatri said.

"Hi!", Neha said with a happy voice.

"I'm sure you want something that's why you called.", Gayatri said.

"Why? Can't I call my friend?", Neha said.

"You usually don't. I know you well. Now tell me what happened?", Gayatri asked.

"Ok. So I wanna know something."

"I'm listening."

"Suppose a person is having an allergy of peanut. So till which amount we can give the person that thing?", Neha asked.

"It depends on the person. How much the person can take that!", Gayatri told, "But if you give two spoons maximum, Usse suffocation Ho Sakta Hai."

"Usse Zada De Diya Toh?", Neha asked.

"The person can die!"

"Okay.", Neha nodded.

"What you're up to Neha? Don't tell me you wanna kill someone that's why your are collecting information from me.", Gayatri said.

"Chill I'm not gonna kill someone. Dusman Nehi Hu Main Usski. Bass wanna make her suffer a little.", She said with a smile.

"Tell me how's your health? You're doing fine?"

"I'm fine. Is it necessary to ask this questions every time I call you, just because you're a doctor?", Neha asked.

"I'm just asking, because you're my friend. And I care for you.", Gayatri said.

"Can I go now? Bye.", Neha hung up the call.

*Flashback Ends*

* * *

"Good morning!", Plastering a big smile on her face Neha sat on the chair in front of Nishit.

"Why are you looking so happy?", Nishit asked with a smile too.

"Why? Should I look sad?", She said making a sad face.

"You look cute in everything so whatever you want!", He said.
Neha made some more cute faces and Nishit laughed softly.

"Why the love birds are laughing so much?", Aarushi came and sat across Neha.

"Love birds? Please!", Neha rolled her eyes.

"Who is hitting on my girl?", Rishi came out from his room.

"Kiss Ki Itni Himmat?", Neha said looking at Aarushi.

"I was talking about you!", He said.

"Don't do this. Aaru will feel bad.", Neha whispered in his ear but unfortunately Aarushi heard that.

"I'll break that.", Taking a slice of bread Aarushi said to Neha.

"Ouch! I'm trying to make your love story. Wayse Toh Tujhe Koi Milne Se Raha!", Neha took a sip of her juice.

"When you'll stop making others love stories and concentrate of yours?", Aarushi commented.

Neha once glanced at Nishit then again looked away.

"I'm gonna die single.", She said proudly.

"Koi Sakh Nehi Hai Ussme Mujhe.", Aarushi said.

They were eating their breakfast when Rishi saw Darshan coming out from his room, "Bhai!"
Darshan looked at them.
"Come and join us.", Rishi added.

Darshan's eyes went to Neha, who was smiling looking at him. He looked away to ignore her and walked to the dining table.

"Good morning Darsh!", Neha said.
He looked at her in anger said in a low voice, "Morning!"

Aarushi understood something was surely wrong between them.

"What happened?", Aarushi whispered.

"Nothing!", Neha nodded negatively.

"Then why you're smiling like a stupid and he's looking at you like, he can eat you right now.", She said again.

Neha chucked and said, "I don't know. May be he's hungry." She winked at her. Aarushi breathed out nodding her head negatively.

"Look who's here! Upasana.", Neha called loudly. Darshan looked back at her.

"Hi!", Upasana smiled at her.

"Hey! How are you feeling now?", Neha asked politely. Darshan threw her a death glance.

"I'm good.", She sat beside Darshan, "hey!"

"Hi", he smiled at her. Darshan again looked back at Neha, who's raised her eyebrows with a devilish smirk.

* * *

"Give me your phone.", Aarushi asked for Neha's phone. "It's in my room. Jake Lele.", Neha took the plates and walked to the kitchen.

"Ohk!", Aarushi went to their room. She found her phone on the bed. Taking that she turned around and jerked as she found Darshan behind her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?", She asked taking a breath.

"Did you know about all these?", He direct asked.

"About what?", She asked back.

"All the things Neha is doing!", He spoke.

Aarushi narrowed her eyebrows, "What...what she did?"

"She added the peanut to Upasana's sandwich yesterday, after knowing that she had a allergy of that.", He explained. Aarushi's mouth hung wide.
"Did you know about this? If you did know I swear..."

"I didn't know about this!", She defended herself, "I was guessing that something is going on inside of her head but I didn't know what she's gonna do.", She told.

Darshan pushed his hairs back.
"Stop her. Please!", He pleaded.

"I can't. No one can but herself. I told, I told you to let us go. But you wanted her to stay, now face all these. I can't help you!", Pushing him away Aarushi walked out from the room.

* * *

Neha was placing the plates on the shelf after washing them when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist.

"Ahh!", She said in pain. When she looked up she saw Darshan in front of her.

"You better stay away from her.", Darshan said in anger.

"Huh!", She chuckled.

"Don't you dare to do something wrong!", His grip went tighter around her wrist. That was hurting her but still her lips were smiling.

"Abhi Se Nafrat Ho Gayi Mujhse. Abhi To Maine Kuch Kiya Bhi Nehi.", She said. He pulled her closer by her hand in anger.

"Don't do this!"

"You can't stop me.", She smiled.