Chapter 5 - Tinder 🦄

"I'm ready.", While folding the sleeves of his shirt Darshan walked into Neha's room. As he looked up he stopped.

"What's happening here?", This only left from his mouth when he found Nishit was doing something standing behind Neha.
As they heard his voice they both looked back to him.

"Nothing, my hair got stuck with the choker so he was fixing that.", Neha told. Nishit passed a smile to Darshan after that. Darshan stood there, straight, placing this hands on his waist, eyes were fixed on Nishit.
Nishit looked at him twice though Darshan was not just looking away.

"Chale?", Neha asked.

Darshan said nothing so she asked again, "Darsh!" He got back into scenes and looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"Chale?"

"Yap. Let's go."

"We're here too.", Aarushi and Upasana came inside. Seeing them Darshan narrowed his eyes.

"You guys are coming too?", He asked.

"Yes we all are going.", Nishit came and stood beside Neha.

"Great!", Darshan shouted in his mind.  He dragged Neha closer by her elbow and whispered into her ears, "I thought Sirf Hum Dono Ja Rahe Hai."

"Why? Sab Jayenge Toh Zada Maza Ayega Na.", Neha said back.

"Ha Ha Padosi Oo Ko Bhi Bula Leti Or Zada Maza Aata.", Darshan said being pissed off. Neha gave him a What's - Wrong- With - You look.

"Neha let's go or we'll be late for the show.", Nishit said placing his hand on Neha's.

"Exactly let's go.", Darshan rested his hand around Nishit's shoulder.

"Kitne Din Hogaya Nishit Hum Ne Thik Se Baat Bhi Nehi Ki.", Darshan dragged him outside of the room making everyone a little bit confuse specially Nishit.

"What happened to him suddenly? Itna Pyaar Kayse Aa Gaya?", Aarushi asked.

"Bachpan Se Dimag Me Thora Garbar Hai.", Neha said picking up her clutch.

"How can you manage to handle him Upasana?", Neha asked with a chuckle.

"Tum Se Hi Sikha Hai!", They both laughed where Aarushi just rolled her eyes.

* * *

Darshan was passing from the dining room when he heard some sound of giggles. He stopped and peeped inside of the room.

Aarushi and Neha were sitting on the couch and god knew in what matter they were laughing so much. "No no. Not this one.", Aarushi said.

"Look at his beard. He is hot.", Neha said.

"Yuck. He is looking like a jangal.", Aarushi wrinkled her nose.

"Ok fine.", Neha rolled her eyes, "Next"

And as the next picture showed up, they exchanged looks and burst out into laughter immediately.

"What the hell he is!", Neha said between her laughter.

"Khana Khilao Isse Koi. Skeleton Kahi Ka.", Aarushi commented and they continued laughing.
Darshan slowly went and stood behind of them. He leaned towards.

"Checking out boys.", He said suddenly making them both jerk.
Aarushi breathed out and said, "None of your business."
Neha looked at him and smiled stupidly.

"Tinder Ha.", Darshan jumped and said between them.

"What the hell are you doing?", Aarushi shouted.

"Thora Hatt Na.", He said adjusting himself in between them.

"You'll never change right?", She gave him a death glance.

"Let me help you to choose the boys.", He said.

"Did we ask for your help?", Aarushi asked.

"Did I tell you to open your mouth?", Darshan said taking the phone from her hand. He started swiping left.

"No. Not This one. Chi, Yea Toh Bilkul Bhi Nehi.", He was giving his own opinions without even letting them see. Neha and Aarushi looked at eachother and nodded negatively.

"Arey Koi Accha Hai Hi Nehi.", Darshan said in disdain.

"Nah Koi Nehi Hai Accha. Guys Tum Dono Ek Kaam Karo...", Darshan turned aside to face Neha when he found the place empty.

He turned left and saw Aarushi was not there too.

"Guys!", He looked back too.

"Yaar.", He said realising that both of them left silently.

* * *

"I'm taking your car!", Upasana shouted.

"Where are you going?", Darshan asked.

"I've to leave for a meeting then I'll go to Naina's house. I don't know she said she needs some help or something.", Taking the car keys Upasana said.

"You'll be back before 4 right?", He asked.

Upasana bite her tongue and slowly looked at him. She made a 'Sorry' face.

"Means you'll not.", Darshan crossed his hands.

"I'm so sorry. Naina just called me and said she really needs my help and I couldn't say no to her. And...", She said all of these in a rush.

"I'm sorry.", She whispered.

"But we have to pick up Rishi today. How can you forget?", He said again.

"Oh shit. I really forgot.", Upasana cursed herself in her mind.

"I didn't. I remember. But forgot to tell you I'll be late.", She lied.

Darshan breathed heavily nodding his head negatively. Upasana came close to him.

"I'm sorry na.", Upasana adjusted his shirt's collar.

"I'm noticing you became very busy these days.", He complained.

"Ok let me come back and I'll fight with you in this matter with a bowl of ice cream.", Upasana smirked. Darshan rolled his eyes.

"Take Neha with you. You'll not get bore and you'll get some time to talk to her too.", She suggested.
Darshan looked at her.

"Now bye I'm getting late.", Placing a kiss on his cheek she left.

"Dheyan Se Jana. Gaadi Tez Mat Chalana.", Darshan shouted behind her.

"Ok!", He heard her shout back and he smiled softly.

* * *

Neha crossed her legs and placed them on the center table. She grabbed the TV remote and changed the channel. She was literally getting bore. She was supposed to go back to Bangalore now because the engagement ceremony was over and there's time for their marriage but Darshan and Upasana were literally not letting her to go anywhere. Every relatives of their had already been left except them.

Neha breathed out and changed the channel again. When suddenly she felt a pull on her hand.

"Let's go.", Darshan said pulling her up from the couch.

"Where?", She asked.

"Airport!", He continued dragging her.

"Airport? Why?", She questioned again.

"We're leaving.", He said in a serious voice.

"What...what are you saying?", She asked being confused.
Darshan stopped, turned to her properly.

"We're going somewhere, where no one will recognise us. And we'll spend the rest of our lives their.", He announced. Neha took some time to get what did he exactly said.

"Bohot Ghatiya Mazak Tha.", Then she said.

"Yaar. Tu Daarti Kahe Nehi!", Darshan stamped his feet.

"You should think some more serious reason except of this.", She crossed him and walked out of the house.