Chapter 38: Party? 🦄

Neha looked at Darshan as he entered in the room. There was a awkward silence between them then after a moment they both bursted out into laughter. They rolled down on the bed and kept laughing.

"Our parents also never told us to tie eachother a Rakhi.", Darshan said.

"Exactly. I can't remember my mom ever telling me that, Darshan Tumhara Bhai Hai!", Neha added.
They continued laughing then Neha's phone rang.

"Ha Rishi.", Picking up the call she said. "Cake? Why? What happened?", Neha sat up while asking.

"What do you mean by Abhi Tak Order Nehi Aya Unko?", Neha asked furiously. "Yah do that.", She hung up the and gave Darshan a death grace.

"I'm arranging each and everything and I just told you to do just one single thing that order the cake at least, Tu Bho Bhi Bhul Gaya?", Neha shouted in anger.

Darshan bit his tongue as he remembered. He sat up as well.

"I was so busy na I forgot!", He said in a low tone.

"Don't give excuses. You always do this.", She walked out from the room.

"Sorry!", He shouted.

* * *

"Are you going somewhere?", Upasana asked looking at Nishit.

"WE are going somewhere!", Nishit replied.

"Where?", She asked.

"Somewhere!", Nishit blinked, "Get ready. Or Acche Se Ready Hona.", He pushed her towards her room.

"Arey Par Ja Kaha Rahe Hai?", She questioned again.

"Arey Jan Jaogi. Abhi Jao.", Nishit said.

* * *

"I'm not going!", Neha announced as everyone asked her. "I've a lot of work. I can't!", She added.

"Seriously?", Darshan asked in disdain.

"Yes seriously. I just got a call from my client and I've to finish the work by today. I'm so SORRY!", She explained.

"Ok if you don't want it's ok. I can understand.", Upasana said and Neha smiled.

"I'm also not coming!", Aarushi said from other side.

"Why? Tu Kuy Nehi Ha Rahi?", Neha asked the first.

"I'm not feeling like to go.", Aarushi said.

"No you can't stay at home, you have to go.", Neha said furiously.

"Dude why?", Aarushi asked being confused.

"It's not like that. I'm trying to say you should go with them.", Neha said calmly this time.

"I'm not feeling well Neha.", Aarushi said properly.

"Ok Aarushi, take rest. You don't have to come.", Upasana said.

"Yah stay here.", Neha took up laptop and rushed into her room.

"What's wrong with her?", Darshan asked.

"Have no idea!", Aarushi nodded a no.