Chapter 34: Nish 🦄

Neha took the fairy lights and  gently placed them on the top of the door.

"Want any help?" The sudden voice from the behind made her jolt. And the chair she was standing on shook as well but before she fell the person held the chair.

She clutched her heart and looked back, "Nish, you almost killed me."

Nishit looked up to her and asked, "You're fine? I'm sorry."

"I'm!", She stood on the chair straightly and told.

"You just get down. I'm doing these!", Nishit ordered.

"I'm done. You don't have to.", Neha lastly adjusted the fairy lights then got down.

"Take a chill pill Nish. From the moment you came into my life you're helping me. So just stop helping me and take a breath!", She patted on his chest and went to the other corner of the terrace.

Nishit smiled and asked, "But what are you doing?"

"Decorating!", Neha placed the chair on a place and again stood up on that. Nishit held that instaly. Neha chuckled seeing that.

"Why? Are you marrying someone here?", Nishit asked.

"In terrace? Seriously? No way!", She laughed.

"Yoou can do anything!", He uttered.

"By the way that's not a bad idea!", She announced.

"See!", Nishit nodded making her laugh again.

Finishing her work she got down and walked to the switch board.
"Why fairy lights?", Nishit asked.

"Because they're beautiful!", Neha answered.

"No because you're obsessed with them.", He corrected her.

"Yah because they're beautiful!", She told and switched on the lights. Nishit looked back to the lights and he kept looking with an awe.

Neha looked at his face and smiled. "I told you they're beautiful!", She whispered near his ear.

She was walked to the downstairs and Nishit followed her.

"But you didn't tell me why all these decorations?", He asked again.

"Teri Saadi Karwayenge!", She told.

"Tu Karle!", He uttered.

"Main Manglik Hu!", She said making fun of it.

"Aapke Liye Jaan Bhi Hazir!", He told.

* * *

Upasana curled her hair a little bit then wore the earrings when she heard a knock on the door.
She found Nishit as she turned around. "Neha is calling you.", He told.

"I'm ready!", She looked back at the mirror and asked again, "What she's up to? Do you have any idea?"

Nishit looked away and thought the things Neha told him, "Don't tell Upasana. I know there's something wrong between her and Darsh so I'm just trying to short that out. Now please keep your mouth shut."

"Nishit!", Upasana asked again.

"Ha!", He looked back to her, "No I don't know. She didn't tell me."

"Tumhe Nehi Bataya?", She raised her eyebrows with a naughty smile on her face.

"Nehi Batayi. Now can you please go.", He said. Holding her long white maxy dress Upasana ran to upstairs.

* * *

"Neha", Upasana pushed the door and entered.

Her eyes went to the fairy lights. They're looking absolutely beautiful.
Some scented candles were there too. The decoration was mostly in white. She smiled and looked to the right side and spotted Darshan in a white shirt and blue pants. She stopped smiling as she found him. Darshan walked to her slowly.

"Where's Neha?", Upasana asked in a low voice.

"Don't know. She sent me here.", He told.

Upasana now got the point. She nodded her head negatively then turned to leave when Darshan stopped by her elbow.

"Are you avoiding me?", Darshan asked instaly facing her.

"Why would I?", She asked back.

"That only you know na."

Upasana looked down without saying anything.

"Don't tell me you found anybody else!", He said again.

"No!", She said a little bit loudly.

* * *

"Nah. That sky blue one.", Aarushi said pointing to the sky blue coloured shirt.

"This? Why that pink one is nice toh!", Nishit said.

"Nare. Not pink. Wayse Bhi You Know Na Neha Hates Pink.", Aarushi said.

"Right. No pink.", Nishit dropped the pink shirt on the bed and took the blue one.

Aarushi smiled and said, "You know na your cute!"

Nishit looked at her and said, "Rishi will mind this Aarushi!"

"Shut up ha.", She sat down.

Nishit laughed softly.

"Actually wear the pink one.", After a while Aarushi said again.

"What?", Nishit looked at her in confusion.

"Yes. Give impotence to yourself sometimes. Don't think about others all the times.", She told.

"What's wrong?", Nishit asked smiling.

"Nothing. I just wanna tell you, be happy. Har Wakt Dusroki Soch Neki Zaroorat Nehi Hai. And now please don't give that philosophical dialogue if they're happy I'm also."

Nishit laughed softly, "I'm happy Aarushi. You're over thinking."

"I'm not. I've been seeing you from a long time that you're helping people. It's time to help yourself. The things make you happy do all these things before it's too late, don't let them go.", Aarushi stood up.

"How can you hold back people when they wanna go?", Nishit questioned.

"God Nishit at least tell them that you want them to stay. Tell them you want them in your life. Jab Tak Bologe Nehi Toh Hoga Kayse?"

"It will ruin everything. The things I've I'll lose them too.", He told.

"What if you'll get it? What it it'll work? Just take the risk once.", She uttered.

"And this once will cost me a lots of things.", He turned back to the cupboard.

"Just for once stop being negative and be positive. Wayse Bhi She's not with you toh you have nothing to loose.", Saying that Aarushi left the room.

"Aarushi...", He called behind her but she didn't stop. Nishit took the  pink shirt started at that.

* * *

"Ops I'm sorry!", As Nishit stepped inside of the room of Neha he uttered.
He saw Neha was trying to zip up her dress.

"What? I'm dressed. You can come.", Neha said being chill.
Nishit smiled and walked inside.

"Seeming like someone needs help.", He uttered.

"I was just waiting from you to ask.", She stood in front of him showing her back. Nishit pushed up the zip of her red dress.

"Thank you.", She went to straighten her hair in front of the mirror. She looked at him through the mirror and said, "You're looking good in pink!"

"Seriously?", Nishit asked.

"Why would I joke?"

"You don't like pink na."

"Sometimes I do.", She smiled.

He slipped his hands into his pants pocket and stood there still.
"Do you wanna say something?", Neha asked again.

"You have nothing to loose!", Aarushi's words rang into Nishit's ears.

"Ahh...No. Nothing!",He simply smiled.

"Ok!", Neha nodded.

//Aajka Chapters Nishit Ke Naam. 😂//