Chapter 21: The I Love Yous🦄

"Why aren't we taking Darshan and Upasana with us?", Aarushi asked.

"Wow, like for staying away from them only I've planned this trip for us. And you're telling me to take them. Like wow.", Neha said in sarcasm.

"But what's the reason?", Aarushi asked.

"Because I don't wanna see his face for a while!", Neha told putting some clothes inside the bag.

"Then why aren't we leaving permanently?", Aarushi questioned again.

"That I can't. So please pack your bags for Lonavla. It'll be fun Aaru, you, Rishi!", Neha teased her.

"You and Nishit!", Aarushi teased her back.

"Haha very funny!", Neha faked a smiled.

Aarushi took out her bag also. After a while she asked again, "So, you're running from the situation, one kind of. What happened again?"

Neha gulped and said, "Running for making myself strong for what I'm determined to do. He can't make me weak again. I will not let that happen."

* * *

Darshan came back from the studio in hurry and placed the car keys on the table. He looked all over the place then went to upstairs. He checked every room, but couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Are you looking for something?"
He looked aside and saw Upasana near her room.

"Someone.", He said, "Where are they?", He asked.

"They left few minutes ago.", She informed.

"Oh.", He said in disappointment, "I couldn't even say goodbye to them."

"It's ok Darshan. They'll come back after three days.", She said.
Darshan looked at her and nodded softly. He turned back to leave then Upasana called him, "Suno"

"Hmm?", He looked back.

"If you need somthing I'm in my room.", She said softly.

"Ok.", He simply nodded.

* * *

"No I'm free tomorrow. Yah yah. Just fix the time and inform me.", Talking over phone Darshan walked into the house.  "Yaar Subha Maat Kar, Tujhe Paata Toh Hai Na Main Subha Uth Nehi Paata.", He told. "Ha okkk. Bye.", He hung up the phone now looked up to the room. And it's not at all his drawing room, it's looking different, beautifully different.

He narrowed his eyes and looked all around. The whole room was decorated with fairy lights and candles. He took few steps towards and saw Upasana near the table, lighting a candle. She was in a white knee length dress, her hairs were tied up in a bun and few hair strands were falling over her face. She felt the presence of him so turned back.

"Hey.", She smiled.

"Hi. What's all these?", He asked.
Upasana opened her mouth to say something but before that Darshan said, "Is something today? Wait...shit is it our anniversary? I forgot. Shit."
Darshan panicked.

Upasana laughed softly and said, "No. It's not Darshan. And you really forget our anniversary. Though it's nothing new."

"Then what is it?", He questioned.

"It's nothing.", She came closer to him, "from past few days a lots of things are happening. And I'm just fed up now. I don't wanna fight anymore." She placed her hand on his chest.

"Me too.", He circled his hand around her waist.

"I'm sorry for everything. I was over reacting. And I said a lots of things which I shouldn't. I didn't wanna hurt you. I'm sorry", She whispered.

"It's ok. I did mistakes too. I'm sorry.", He looked down.

"Let's forgive eachother for everything.", She told.

"I already did.", He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Upasana closed her eyes and felt the warmth of his body.

"You're looking beautiful!", Pushing some loosed hair strands behind her ears he said.

"Thank you", she smiled, "Let's dance.", She suggested.

"You know I suck there.", Darshan wrinkled.

"I don't have a problem with that.", She giggled and put on some soft music.

"Give me your hand.", She took his hand and placed them on her waist and she put her hand on has shoulders. They started making slow steps with the music. Upasana saw Darshan was looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling?", She asked while smiling too.

"I missed this.", He uttered.

"Missed what?"

"Us!"

* * *

"Don't lie you didn't make the dinner.", Darshan said.

"Oh hallo I made that by my own ok. And I didn't even go to office today just for this.", Upasana said.

"Seriously? When did you learn making such amazing food?", He asked.

After taking the food they were now on the terrace, laying beside eachother, looking at the sky full of starts.

"That needs talent. And you know how talented I'm.", She said proudly.

"Chal Chal!", Darshan nudged her.

"Arey you accepted na that was nice.", She looked at him.

"That was.", He said, "By chance."
He laughed.

"I hate you.", She looked back at the stars.

"And that's why you skipped you office today, decorated the house and made amazing food for me. Just because you hate me.", He said in a teasefull voice. Upasana bite her lower lip to hide the smile.

"Now say it.", He said.

"Say what?", She asked.

"You didn't say that to me for a long time.", He came closer. Upasana said nothing.

"Umm.", He sounded.

"Umm?", She sounded back.

He slowly placed his hand on her waist. Upasana smiled and said, "Darshan get off me. It's trickling."

"I know.", He smiled too.

"See that's why I hate you.", She pushed his hand away. They both laughed loudly. They both became quite for a while, stared at the sky.

"I really love you.", At last she whispered. Darshan looked at her.

"I love you too.", He uttered.

"Just don't say you love me too, it feels like you're just agreeing with me without feeling. Just say I love you.", She looked at him too.

Darshan pulled her into a hug and said, "I love you."

"Can I ask you something?", After a moment Darshan asked.

Hey I'm back! 😂🤗