Chapter 4 - Nishit 🦄

"We started hanging out again, started spending time together. Our parents were already forcing us to get married. And when they got to know about us, they talked to eachother about us. Our family agreed and here we are.", Upasana finished.

"Trust me I'm so much impressed.", Aarushi said in sarcasm.

"Aarushi.", Upasana held her hand, "Darshan missed Neha every moment of his life. I know how much she's important to him."

Aarushi faked a smile, "Does that matter Upasana? He did nothing that can prove that she's important for him."

"I really want them together again, like previous. That's why I invited Neha.", Upasana said.

"Wah Bohot Bara Dil Hai Tumhara. Thank you.", Aarushi pulled her hand back and stood up to leave.

"You took a wrong decision by inviting her.", Saying this Aarushi left.

* * *

"Where are you?", Neha asked over phone. "Still in the taxi? Tell the driver you have to reach today only.", She added. "Yah. Ok. Call me when you'll reach.", She hung up the call.

She got down from the stairs when she heard the voice, "Oi!"

She looked aside and found Darshan looking at her. Pushing the strand of hair behind her ears she said, "Me?"

"Tuhi Hai Eha Or Kon Hai?", Darshan came to her.

"What?", She asked.

"Is something wrong?", He asked.

"No. I can't find anything wrong.", She answered.

"Then why you were crying?", He asked.

Neha looked at him blankly. Gulping her saliva she said, "Darsh you have to stop peeping inside my room."

She stepped forward to leave but he grabbed her hand and stopped her, "Neha stop. Don't avoid me."

She stopped but said nothing.
"I'm sorry.", He whispered.

"You have to stop saying that too.", She looked up to his eyes.

"Why you forgave me?", He asked.

"Because we should forgive those people whom we love.", She said.

They heard a knock on the door. Both of them looked behind and found Nishit near the doorstep with a bag hunging over his shoulder.

"Nish!", Neha smiled, walked to him and hugged him.

"Hey.", He hugged her back. Darshan crossed his hands and looked at them.

* * *

"You invited Nishit?"

Upasana was folding cloths when Darshan came suddenly into the room. She looked at him and nodded. He kept looking at her with a 'Why' look.

"What? Why are you giving me looks?", Upasana asked.

"You should have told me before inviting people.", Darshan said.

"He's our friend. We invited Neha, Aarushi so why not Nishit?", She asked.

"You'll not understand.", Darshan turned around to leave.

"What's wrong?", She asked again.

"Nothing.", He banged the door behind.

* * *

Darshan came and stood near the door, leaning against the wooden frame, eyes on the outside of the house, in the garden where he could find Neha, Nishit and Aarushi.
Neha was watering the plants when Nishit came and grabbed her from behind.

"Hey!", Neha laughed as she felt the trickle.

She tried to push him away but because he was not leaving her so she held the water pipe in front of him and and water started hitting him.

"I'm getting wet!", Nishit shouted.

"So what?", Neha giggled.

"Stop it.", He laughed and tried to run but she started running behind him.
Then Neha saw Aarushi, so she slapped water to her too.

"Why are you dragging me into this?", Aarushi shouted.

"Why not?", Nishit laughed.
Neha looked at him and laughed too.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna spare you also.", Nishit took the water pipe from her and made her wet too.

Darshan was watching all this fun from the doorstep. A small smile came on his face, he was happy because they were happy. But he was sad a little bit also because he was not there with them, things changed. And he had to accept the fact.

Aarushi's eyes feel on him. Darshan smiled feebly to her and turned around.

* * *

*Knock* *Knock*

The door was already open though Darshan knocked on the door.

As Neha looked at him he said with a smile, "Hey!"

"Hi. Come in.", She was rubbing her wet hairs with a towel.
Darshan slipped his hands into his pants pockets and walked to her.

"You're again peeping inside my room?", She asked.

"Not at all.", He chuckled.

"Kuch Kaam Tha?", Neha asked.

"Kuy Bina Kaam Ke Tere Room Me Nehi Aa Sakta?", He asked seriously.

Neha put the towel down and looked at him, "I thought, Tu Rasta Bhatak Gaya Hai. Upasana is in the next room.", She winked at him.

She turned around and took the hair dryer up.

"I came to meet you.", He said loudly.

"OHK. I'm happy that you came to meet me. At last.", She passed a smile.

He said nothing.

"Do you wanna say something? Something you wanna tell?", Neha asked him and she was expecting him to tell somthing but he didn't and nodded negatively.

"I...I am going out. You wanna come?", He asked.

"I can't actually.", Neha wrinkled her her nose, "Sorry."

"Ok no problem.", Darshan nodded his head and made his way out of the room.

"Sun.", Neha called him again.
He turned to her.

"We're going to watch movie in the evening, late Mat Hoiyo.", She said.

Darshan smiled softly and left.

* * *

"How are you?", Upasana asked to Nishit.

"I'm fine. How're you?", He asked back. Upasana just nodded her head.

"Thank you for coming.", She said.

"Mujhe Toh Ana Hi Tha.", Nishit smiled, "She needs me. Or In 3 Saal Me Itna To Main Samajh Hi Gaya Hu."

Nishit passed her a smile.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ❤️

So Varun as Nishit 😂
Because I Think People Already Know How I'm Mad For Varun Dhawan.
And It's His Birthday Too.
So Happy Birthday Love ❤️