Chapter 31: Its Not That Simple 🦄

"Are you out of your mind?", Aashi hopped up on the chair as she heard Upasana. Upasana just gave a small node.

"What do you mean by you don't  wanna marry him? Don't behave like a child Upa!", Aashi said.

"I don't know. I'm just feeling this.", Upasana told.

"And you're feeling like this out of nowhere?", Aashi threw her hands in the air.

"You never saw them together Aashi that's why you are not getting me. Once you see them na you'll feel that too.", Upasana claimed.

"I don't want to. All I know is you went crazy!", Aashi was giving Upasana death glances.

"They're perfect together. And Neha loves him!", Upasana said softly.

"Did she tell you this?"

"She doesn't have to. I can see that.", Upasana said.

"And what about Darshan?", Aashi questioned.

Upasana became quite.

"Upa you think that Neha loves him and you're making up your mind like Darshan does that too.", Aashi walked to Upasana. "And you're taking a decision to not marrying him. That's it? You can't take the decision alone. If Darshan says that yes he loves Neha then do whatever you want. But before that, don't.", Aashi told.

Upasana was just looking at her blankly.

"He loves you and you love him, it's simple!", Aashi said again.

"It's not that simple as you are thinking.", Upasana nodded.

"Then talk to Neha, ask her.", Aashi said.

"And you think she'll admit?", Upasana smiled.

"Then what?"

"I don't know. I have to do something. Because I just can't do this anymore.", Upasana told.

"Yah you...", Before Aashi could complete they heard a knock on the door. They both found Neha near the door.

"Dinner is ready guys. Come!", Neha said.

"We're coming!", Upasana said with a smile. Neha smiled back, she gave a smile to Aashi too. Aashi managed to smile back. As Neha left Upasana softly slapped on Aashi's hand.

"What?", She asked.

"You could have smiled more widely.", Upasana said.

"Whatever!", She rolled her eyes.

* * *

"Aashi is also here ha. Add another plate.", Neha told to Aarushi.

"Aashi is still here?", Darshan asked listening to Neha.

"Yap!", Neha grabbed the magazine from his hand. She once looked at his discoloured face.

"What happened?", asked she.

"Arey Upasana is always with Aashi. I don't know what they talk all the time. I do exist Yaar. Sadi Usski Usse Ho Rahi Hai Yea Mujhse?", Darshan said.

Neha laughed softly, "Jealous boyfriend, ops fiance."

"You don't know boyfriends get jealous of girlfriend's best friend most.", Darshan nodded.

Neha first smiled on his statement then her smile faded and she uttered, "Not only boyfriends, girlfriends too."

She looked at Darshan and smiled feebly.

"Neha. Need help.", Aarushi shouted.
Neha stood up and walked to her.

"Maine Karta Hu Na Help.", Rishi said to Aarushi meanwhile.

"Hato Yaar. Tum Kisi Kaam Ke Nehi Ho.", Aarushi said.

"Mupe Bezzati.", Rishi said.

Neha laughed on his facial expressions.

They put all the plates. Upasana and Aashi came down already.
Darshan looked at Upasana who totally ignored the eye contact and sat down quitly.

"Where is Nishit?", Aarushi asked.

Neha looked all around and saw he didn't come yet.

"Let me call him!", She ran to his room. The door of his room was opened.

"Nish!", She saw him in the balcony.
"Oye come. Everybody is waiting for you on the dining table!", She went and stood beside him. He was just looking at the sky. She looked at the sky too.

"Something happened?", She asked.

"Nope!", He answered and looked at her face. There was a smile on his face now.

"What?", She asked seeing the smile.

He softly rubbed his thumb on her left cheek and said, "Nothing let's go."

"Why didn't you come downstairs?", She asked.

"I was waiting for you to come.", He said.

Neha chuckled and dragged him out of the room.

How are you guys? I hope you're doing great. Thanks for giving this much love to Unexpected. I hope you guys are enjoying.
And I love you guys, always 🦄🌈🌸