Chapter 6 - Naya Banda 🦄

"Oh that doesn't matter ok!", Neha took a sip of her cold coffee.

"Of course that matters. For you they caught me. We're supposed to ran away after doing the prank but no you locked me in the room and you ran away. Without me.", Darshan said slamming on the table.

"Wait, 1st of all I didn't lock you there. And that was your plan not ours. So you should made a perfect plan. It was your fault.", Neha said shaking her shoulders.

"It was perfect ok. Unless you messed up things. You locked me in the room.", He repeated himself again.

"I didn't. Why would I lock you? Main Khud Na Lock Ho Jati Tere Jagah.", She said in anger.

A small smile was coming on Darshan's face but he quickly hid it and said, "You was there only at that time. Toh who else locked me, tell me.", Darshan asked.

"I don't know. When I turned around I saw you're not there. I ran to check but principal sir was already there when I reached.", Neha lowered her head.

Darshan smiled and said, "And you cried right!"

"What? No.", Neha rolled her eyes.

"Don't lie ok. You ran to princi's office and said you did all those mess. But alas he knew very well who can do that.", They both laughed together.

"Actually.", Neha giggled, "He was like - Neha I wish it was you. But Beta I know it was not you."

They both laughed again.

"You had a great reputation in our school na.", She nodded her head negatively.

After a while she again said, "And remember that Rohan wala prank."

"Oh god yes.", Darshan's eyes became wide.

"You broke his hand.", He added making Neha laugh.

"He was ganging up people against you. So what else should I do?", She said.

"Yah. And here also people thought I did that. Where I didn't had a minimal idea about that.", He told.

"What can I do, teachers were not just believing that I can do somthing like that.", She laughed again.

"Ha only I know how Khatarnak you are.", He took a sip of his coffee.

"Yah yah very funny. Now can we go?", Standing up from her seat Neha asked.

"Chalo.", Darshan stood up too.

* * *

"This ice cream tastes bad.", Neha wrinkled her nose.

"How can a ice cream taste bad?", Darshan looked at her.

"Really! Ok so let's exchange then.", Neha snatched Darshan's ice cream from his hand and gave her's to him.

Darshan didn't even get the time to say no before that he saw his favourite ice cream was gone from his hand. And now Neha was taking big big bites of that with pleasure.

He gave a look to her then took a spoon of her ice cream.
Neha was observing his experiences when he gulped that.
And he was trying hard to hide that how bad that tasted but he couldn't.

"How's it?", Neha asked.

"Ummmm, it's nice. Pretty nice.", Darshan forcefully smiled.

"Eat then.", Neha said and continued eating. But Darshan was not eating the rest of the ice cream.

"Huh. Threw it away.", Passing the ice cream to him Neha said. He looked at her.

"What? Our tastes are pretty similar ok so you don't have to pretend that it's nice. Duffer.", Neha rolled her eyes. And then they shared that ice cream.