Chapter 43: I Love You 🦄

Darshan was searching for his phone. He kept that somewhere and now couldn't remember at all.
He entered in the next room of Upasana's. He was still the in hotel.
Upasana's parents were trying very hard to convince them both.
But he knew it not gonna help. They were meant to get parted, it was not in their destiny and he accepted that.
He pulled the pillow up and saw his phone under that.

He took that up and saw a few messages from last night were 'unread' there. and the first one was from Upasana. He opened that.
"Darshan where are you?", he read that.

*FLASHBACK*

"Why don't you call me Darsh, just like Neha?", he questioned pulling her closer.

"Because this belongs to her. She calls you Darsh, how can I?", Upasana replied.

"Ok then give me any other name which will only belong to you.", rubbing his thumb across her right cheek he told.

"Umm I will. After our marriage.", she smiled.

"Yaar.", he made a pucker face.

"No yaar vyaar.", she said pushing him away.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

Darshan smiled a little as he remembered this but in the next moment his smile faded when he realised he would gonna
never know the name again.

The door of the room opened suddenly and that pulled Darshan out from his thoughts. His head jerked to that direction. Aarushi was standing there. She looked all around the room, she was searching something. And it was clear that she couldn't find that when she was about to leave.

"What happened?", Darshan asked.

Aarushi turned to him and asked,"Did you see Neha anywhere?"

"No I didn't. And I don't want to even.", looking away from her he said.

"I can't find her anywhere.", Aarushi said with a tensed voice.

"Don't tell me she ran away again. what can she do apart of that?", with a neglectful smile Darshan said.

"Excuse me.", now Aarushi entered in the room, "It's not funny."

"She already made fun of my life Aaru."

"Yah she did. But not more than her own life.", Aarushi said back, "And for your kind information she didn't run away last time, you threw her away from your life."

"You are still taking her side?", Darshan asked in disgust.

"I am not taking anyone's side. I know what ever she did is wrong, very wrong but who made her this way? Darshan you did.", Aarushi pointed to him.

"She did this to herself.", Darshan defended himself.

"You will never get rid of this fact that you never did right to her. And if this time again she will do something to herself na just because of you I swear I will not leave you.", Aarushi warned him.

"What do you mean? Again? What she did?", Darshan asked in surprise.

"You can't see right? You never saw. Everybody around us can see the thing except you.", she said.

"What I never saw? Is there something I'm missing?", he asked.

"Everything.", she said.

"Can you say clearly, what are you saying? ", Darshan shouted.

"She loves you.", Aarushi shouted back, "She always did."

"What?", Darshan felt a ache next to his heart.