Chapter 17 - Never Ending Misunderstandings 🦄

Aarushi pushed the glass door and they walked in the mall.

"No actually that was not me, one of my cousin did that incident, but because I was there and she is not a person to do that so everybody thought I did that. Like can you believe.", Neha said all in one go.

"Yes I can believe!", Aarushi nodded.

"And I had been punished because of that.", She nodded in disdain.

"Because you always create a mess in your house. So nobody can imagine that instead of you your cousin could do that.", Aarushi said.

"I do exist girls.", Rishi's voice came from behind. Neha and Aarushi said nothing.

"Hallo!", Rishi stopped.

Neha once looked at him, "Who told you to come with us?"

"I can't leave two Akeli, Abla Naari alone na.", He commented.

"Abla?", Neha went towards him, "Who is Abla? I can break your leg right here and make sure that you couldn't even stand up again in your life ever."

Rishi widened his eyes.
"I will do that with your hands.", Aarushi spoke.

"Let's go.", Neha and Aarushi walked forward.

Rishi gulped and ran behind them.

* * *

The house was empty, Darshan went for a recording and they three others went to mall. So in the house only Nishit was there.
Upasana opened the door, came inside, placed her bag on the chair and locked the door.
When her eyes went to the couch, she saw Nishit doing something in his phone. He looked at her, they both smiled feebly at eachother once.
Upasana went to upstairs to get fresh.
Changing her cloths she went to make a coffee for herself. She thought to make one cup for Nishit too.
Taking the cups she went to the couch.

"Nishit!"

Nishit looked at her.

"Coffee!", She said.

"Thank you.", He passed a smile, "Sit na!"

She sat beside him. They didn't talk a lot normally. So that was a little bit of awkward for them. Breaking the silence Nishit asked, "How is your work going on?"

"Good. Bass Abhi Pressure Thora Zada Hai.", She replied. Again an awkward silence appeared.

Upasana placed her cup on the table and said, "Look I wanna come to the main point direct."
Nishit looked at her in confusion.
Upasana turned to him properly.

"I wanna apologize. I am just so sorry for whatever I did three years ago. I'm really very very ashamed of that. I don't know how to apologize because I know I did big mistake and I don't deserve a forgiveness for that. I...", Her eyes filled with tears.

"Upasana."

"I am so sorry. I am the reason of everything."

"Upasana!", He held her hand. She stoped and looked at him. "It's ok. It ok.", He nodded, "I know your ashamed of it. And I can see how hard you're trying to fix everything. You realized your fault that's enough. You didn't do that intentionally so it's ok. Who will do all these after knowing the effect of that, that person doesn't deserve forgiveness. So it's ok.", He stopped.

"So you forgive me?", She asked.

"I'm no one to forgive you Upasana. You did nothing to me. So the people actually can forgive you, ask them", he said.

"I didn't talk to Neha yet.", She said, "I don't have the courage to talk to her about this matter."

"Look when you did a mistake, you have to get the courage to say sorry too.", He told, "now don't cry c'mon!"