Chapter 13 - The Truth 🦄

As Upasana was taking bites of the sandwiche Darshan was staring at her with more concentration. That made Upasana laugh a little.

"Why are you staring at me like that?", She asked gulping the lump.

"Nothing, I'm just observing your facial expressions.", He said, "How's it?"

"Umm it's nice.", She said with a node.

"I'm the best you know!", Darshan said with a proud smile.

"I was joking!", in the next moment she said.

Darshan looked at her blankly.
Upasana laughed loudly seeing his face.

"Itni Mehnat Se Banaya Hai Yaar.", Darshan looked around.

"Arey Maine To Ayse Hi Bola. It's just amazing.", She said while taking a big bite again, "Trust me it's amazing.", She said with a full mouth of food.

"Tu Pehle Kha Le.", Darshan chuckled.

Upasana smiled and gulped. Suddenly she started coughing.

"Are you okay?", Darshan asked. But she was continuesly coughing. So Darshan poured some water in the glass and gave that to her. But she pushed that away.

"What did you put in this?", She asked painfully.

"I put nothing!", Darshan replied.

"I can't breathe!", She said gasping for some air.

"Drink some water.", He said but before that she got unconscious.
"Upasana!", Darshan patted on her cheek.

He took the first slice of bread off and saw something there, Peanut!

* * *

The doctor came out from Upasana's room, Darshan was waiting for him outside of the room.

"She's fine now. I gave her injection.", He said.

"Thank you doctor!", Darshan nodded.

"You know na she has an allergy of peanut. You shouldn't have given her that. You should be more careful.", The doctor scolded him softly.

"I'm so sorry. I'll take care of it from the next time.", He said.

"Ok."

"Thank you.", Darshan said and the doctor left. Darshan looked inside of the room from outside, Upasana was sleeping now.

* * *

"You both went for shopping without me? How could you?", Neha said loudly over the phone.

"We didn't plan it. Suddenly Nishit felt to go out so we came.", Aarushi said.

"I don't want to talk to you.", Neha made a pucker face. When the door opened and Darshan came inside. Neha looked at his face, and it was clear he was in tension.

"You tell me what do you want, we'll bring that for you.", Aarushi said.

"Nothing. Just come home fast. Bye", Neha said.

"But Listen.."

Without hearing farther Neha disconnected the phone.

"What's wrong?", She asked to Darshan.

"Wanna ask you something!", He told.

"Yah ask.", Neha nodded.

"Did you add peanut in Upasana's sandwich?", He looked into her eyes.

Neha pushed some hairs behind her ears but said nothing.

"Look I first thought Rishi did that but he also has allergy of peanut so...", Darshan stopped, he thought for a moment and asked, "Is that the reason you were not allowing him to eat?"

Neha again said nothing.

"You knew she has an allergy of it, didn't you?", He came closer to her.
"Say somthing!", He demanded.

"Yes I did.", Neha answered, "I added the peanut intensionally, because I knew she had allergy of it.", She looked up to him.

For a moment Darshan was unable to say something, he gulped and said, "Why you did that? You know how bad her condition is after that. She could've died.", He said in anger.

"Don't worry. I'll not let your girlfriend die so easily!", Neha smiled, "If I wanted her dead I could have done that yesterday only."

Darshan narrowed his eyes for a moment but they went wide after that.

"Please don't tell me you messed up things yesterday?", Darshan was hoping she would say no.

Neha chuckled and said, "You're smart. I was the one who sent her the wrong address"

"No.", Darshan became shocked, "You wouldn't do that."

Neha looked at him and said, "Oh bestie you don't know yet what what can I do."

She turned away but Darshan grabbed her elbow and make her look at him.

"So are you taking revenge now?"

"That's what I came for.", She said, "What do you think, I stayed here for you or Upasana? Huh, your mistake, I stayed here just to fulfill for what I came for."

"I don't believe you.", Darshan said.

"It's time for revenge. Just wait and watch.", Neha pushed Darshan back.

"Game On!", Neha left the room, leaving Darshan behind.

-

How're you all? 😂 Ab Ayega Asli Maza 😈❤️