6 - Confusing Desires

Começar do início

Raine chuckled. "What a broken elevator is good for. Although I'm soaking wet now." He tugged at his wet shirt and pulled it over his head.

Juice sucked in his breath as more and more of Raine's body was revealed. Especially now that he had raised his arms to take off his shirt and was showing off his abs. Damn – that guy really had the body of a god, like it was sculpted in marble; all perfect lines. He even had V-lines disappearing into his jeans.

"Holy fuck," he stammered, breaking out in sweat as he stared at the body he wished he had himself – and for which he was absolutely working out.

When he heard his own words, it felt like he had run into a wall. He had only thought those words, right? He hadn't said them out loud, right?!

"Yeah, it's a pretty one, huh?" Raine had pressed his shirt together, wringing it out. Water was leaking down. When most of the water had left the piece of cloth, he laid it over his right shoulder. With his fingers, he stroked across the tattoo starting on his left shoulder, spreading over his chest. It was an enormous octopus, of which the tentacles circled down the left side of his chest. "I got it a few weeks ago. It's my own design."

He thinks I was admiring his tattoo. Thank god he thinks I was admiring his tattoo.

His breathing was burning in his throat; only after a few moments, he realized he was watching breathlessly how Raine's fingertips were tracing the new ink, and how badly he wanted to trace the lines himself.

He swallowed.

Not only his eyes were impressed; to his bewilderment, he noticed how the blood around his waist was also on the move and that his pants were becoming incredibly tight.

No way. No fucking way that a guy is turning me on!

"You're a real artist," he managed to say; doing everything in his power to divert his thoughts away from what the hell was going on in his pants.

"Thanks. Before my mom got sick, I was trying to become a tattoo artist. However, afterwards there were bills I had to pay and dad told me to get a 'real job'." Raine sat down in the grass, spreading his shirt out on the grass to dry and leaned back.

Juice wished he wouldn't, because he was emphasizing his abs now. He sat down next to his new friend. His shirt was sticking to his skin and after a short hesitation, he pulled the thing over his head to leave it to dry. Up until today, he had never worried about his body; although he might be not as good looking as Raine, he knew he didn't look bad.

Raine lifted the corner of his mouth as he looked at the two grinning skulls on Juice's chest, son and shine written underneath them. "Those are cool, too."

"Thanks. Well – I think it's too bad you never proceeded with it," he muttered. "Looks like you're really talented."

"Maybe I'll get back into it soon. I miss it."

"Well maybe I'll go for some new ink then," Juice blurted out. The idea that Raine's fingers would brush over his skin, leaving a piece of beauty on his body that would never go away... Suddenly, he felt like he was on fire, and all he wanted right now was to jump into the water. He couldn't even hear Raine's answer. Blood was ringing in his ears, his heart hammering in his chest.

Suddenly he was close to tears. He didn't understand his feelings; his sudden desires terrified him. Grabbing his shirt from the ground, he got up.

"I'm going back," he said shortly.

He turned around, but before he could rush away, Raine jumped up too. His fingers locked themselves around his wrist and he pulled Juice towards him. Their bodies were almost touching, the heat radiating from Raine hitting his skin, the bulge in his pants so close to Raine's waist that he stepped back. His hands were itching; he wanted to slide them across that perfect body, he wanted... His own thoughts made him feel sick. Stop it!! Stop this bullshit!!

"What's wrong Juice?"

"I don't know!" he yelled. "I don't fucking know!!" He yanked away his arm, tears jumping in his eyes. "I can't do this. You're a fucking Mayan! Why the fuck are you hanging out with me? You think you can turn me into a rat?!"

Sure – Juice knew damn well that his accusations had nothing to do with the fight inside him. He however, couldn't tell him that he wanted to claim every inch of that perfect body with his lips; that he wanted to hear him sigh because of his touches; that he wanted to shake in pleasure at the touch of Raine's lips across his neck.

"W-what?" Raine stared at him, completely overwhelmed. Defeated, he lowered his arm.

Juice spun around; he was afraid that he would start to cry if he looked him in the eye a second longer. Without looking over his shoulder, he rushed towards his bike. Mouse would find a way to get home. He just needed to leave this place. He needed to get his thoughts straight, before he was really standing here crying like an angsty teenager.