Chapter 19

-

"Let's My Feet Rip Apart My Wounds."

+BROKEN+

-

Streaming tears cleansed his cold cheeks, fatigue engraved on his worn face as he stared blankly at two figures standing merely a block away.

Jimin knew better than to get his hopes held high, but when all your surrow vanishes the moment you stare into the eyes of the person you so deeply love and nothing matters at that moment than being in their warm embrace, Jimin couldnt help but fill his heart desire and longing, he had fallen once more for that man's charms and dominance. He thought he had finally did it, conquered the heart of his lover once again and left the past behind them but he had never been so wrong and disappointed.

Set before his eyes was a beautiful young woman, newly dyed blonde hair swaying perfectly amongst the glittery white background. He had seen her before, hell, she had dinner in his own home. Her arms wrapped around a taller male's waist, smiling contentedly as she rested her head on the man's back. The man who belonged to another's welcoming arms.

All Jimin wanted was to walk in the beautiful snowy day from work to the comfort of his home and the reason he lives.

But when the reason he lives gives his all to another one more deserving, he wonders what was so hateable in him, why his efforts of being kind and loving were thrown away like it meant nothing. Perhaps it was time for him to move on he thought, spending years loving someone who found joy in hurting him, the man who he wanted nothing but the best for, emotionally and physically drained the sick boy. He wondered if it was really worth it, wasting the rest of his short, uncertain life miserably, because if so, was trying to fight for his life really worth it.

He walked away, wiping away his dried out tears as he let out a long sigh, making it his goal to make his life worth living and find happiness else where.

But what he failed the notice was Jungkook's blank expression as he stared at the now sobbing blonde in front of him, his hand placed softly on her shoulder in attempts to calm down her cries.

-

- y'all preferred when the story was super angstY and depressing so here you go you sad fucks😤 gonna end up making ME sad for no reason but what y'all want y'all GET😔✊

-Ray