Chapter 4

-

+BROKEN+

"Why Am I In Love Alone? Why Am I Hurting Alone?"

-

-{Jimin}-

-{Jimin}-

I hugged my knees tightly as more hits made their way to my body, accompanied by curses and insults making my heart shatter into million more pieces. He came home drunk, just like every other day. I had to go with it. It wasn't his fault.

He grabbed my hair tightly, tracing my cheek with a knife causing a deep red mark to stain my pale skin. My eyes shut tight, my breath hitched and my head span increasingly. Panic was all I could feel, my arms made their way to his up to his neck. I engulfed him into my embrace, trying to soothe him down, hoping I could have helped him. My empty stomach received a painful kick in return of doing so.

"Get your disgusting hands away from me." His eyes were filled with hatred, anger and disgust. I felt so sorry for him, instead of myself. Sorry that he had me, a dirty burden to him.

I put my hands on my mouth to calm my breathing down as I looked at the ground. Too ashamed to look into his eyes, too embarrassed at my appearance in front of him.

"Can't you just die? Can't you just fucking die already Jimin??!!" Jungkook shouted at the top of his lungs.

"...I can. I can die, if it'll make you happy then I will gladly die." I smiled up at him.

The knife in his hand dropped to the ground as his eyes widened. I was terrified. He rushed to me, grabbing a hold of my shoulders harshly while looking at me. I let the water drop stream down my cheek, stinging the fresh wounds.

My eyes shut once again, I felt his cold fingers softly swipe away my hot tears. "Don't ever say that. Don't even fucking think it." I stared at his eyes for a while, and I hated to admit that I still craved his touch, even if that touch was painful.

He pushed me aside as he got up, sliding his jacket over his shoulders before slamming the front door shut. I made him leave again.

-

-

-Ray.