Chapter 8

-

+BROKEN+

"I Shout For A Miracle In This Reality."

-

-{Jimin}-

-{Jimin}-

I stared up at the watery sky, letting the small rain droplets fall softly unto my skin. I wondered if anyone had noticed how pretty the sky was that day. It was like an endless canvas in which every different shades of dark colors tossed upon it even though it was simply sombre and rainy. The sky never failed to amaze me, filled with mysteries and countless amount of space. Overflowing with wonders yet so much capacity, so void. Sometimes the clouds were puffy and large, other times they were no more than mere wisps, dashed across the sky by some divine paintbrush. Sometimes twinkling stars dangled from the heavens, sometimes the luminescent, white moon and other times the blindingly radiant sun.

The canvas of darkened colors stretched above my head, gloriously brilliant in the dipping sun. My heart, caged like a bird in my chest, thrummed with a strange sort of feeling as I saw the clouds vanish into thin strands and the glowing moon rising in the sky. The ethereal light the budding stars gave off reminded me of iridescent, sweeping rainbow; the moment of stunning epiphany when I first gazed into my lover's eyes. The luminescence of a glittering diamond; It was beautiful and fascinating to me.

Describing the world and putting it into words was a strange habit of mine yet I loved it. Most people threw hatred towards my work, and that was the reason why I had stopped doing what loved and thought I was good at.

Jungkook always found my work beautiful, he would call me talented and beg me to publish them. Looking at him would give me so much ideas and inspiration, the way his eyes wrinkled as he flashed his bunny-like smile, the way his body moved so perfectly to the rhythm of the music when he danced, the way his voice was so soothing and angelic whenever he sang to me, I would always have something to write when I looked at him, each time something new, something that made me fall in love with him even more each day.

-

-

- Ray.