Chapter 18

-

+BROKEN+

"You're There But For Some Reason I Can't Reach You."

-

Jimin gently carressed the multiple old bruises that hugged his abdomen, satisfied at the fact that there werent any fresh ones and that the old ones were slowly starting to fade away

Jimin gently carressed the multiple old bruises that hugged his abdomen, satisfied at the fact that there werent any fresh ones and that the old ones were slowly starting to fade away. He smiled, slipping his shirt across his shoulders and tucking the front in his black, white striped, tracksuit bottoms along with a zipper hoodie that matched his joggers.

He drove his car to his second job this month, the first he had been kicked out of due to his traumatic behaviors and frequent panic attacks, however this time he was determined, although it is not a highly paid nor was it necessarily hard labour, he wanted it to last. He has grown tired of the same routine, applying, getting fired, searching for a job and getting fired once again. He needed to keep his mind busy from his personal life.

He walked in front of the building, taking one last puff of his now worn out cigarette and tossing it on the snow filled concrete floor before stumping on it, though there was no need, the snow would've done the job just fine.

He was greeted by a smiling staff member who offered him a seat in which he nervously took. He cursed himself for being anxious even after going through this procedure countless times. He always worried about people's thoughts of him, even with a short life spam in which he should be enjoying rather than worrying.

"Park Jimin?"

He hurriedly sat up, wiping any form of dust from his clothes and getting rid of any creases before making his way to a tall, well built man who didn't seem much older.

He entered a large office, two sofas on each side of the room decorated with a plants and flowers to make the room alive. In front of him was a desk, and behind that was a glass wall that gave a perfect view of the huge city he never got the time admiring, which made him realised how high the building really was.

"I'm CEO Kim, but please call me Namjoon." He gave a light smile, extending his arm in order for Jimin to shake it as he bowed at his soon to be team leader.

"We are very pleased you have applied here mr Park, we are indeed in desperate need of a new member to our team as the previous one had, well, gotten himself into some sort of troubles. No matter, I hope you will be a good replacement."

After a load of questions Jimin had not prepared himself for, and blurted out random answers that he could come up with, the CEO was pleased to announce that he was accepted in their team and that he should start working immediately. Of course, joy and excitement filled the shorter boy as he was ready to work this instant.