Chapter 2

-

+BROKEN+

"Everything Feels Cold."

-

-{Jimin}-

-{Jimin}-

I saw you with another person. I saw the way your hands gently made their way up her waist. I saw the way you pulled her close to you. I saw the way you touched her lips before kissing her. I saw the way you both smiled at each other. And I also saw the way you said 'I love you' to her. The three words I wished it had been me you said them to. But I don't blame you for anything. I'm sorry I was never good enough for you.

I ran. Barefoot in the cold rain with tears sliding down my cheeks until my feet were tinted with blood. The pain my legs and feet had received then was nothing compared to the pain my heart had felt.

My shaking fingers wrapped around the door knob. The second I had entered, my legs had given up. Scattered on the wet floor, heart thudded in my chest and blood pounded in my ears. My feet stung, my vision disfigured, I could only help but gasp for air. My chest heaved as my throat grew tight.

You're were not there, as always. You were with someone else, while I layed there, drained and hopeless. Yet I didn't hate you, and never will. I should have hated you. I should have let you go. I should have just left, maybe things would have been different. Maybe it wouldn't have turned out the way it is now. I'm sorry that I loved you, and still do.

-

-

-Ray.