Chapter 23

-

"You Know It All."

+BROKEN+

-

Jimin's vision blurred, crimson red hugged the edges of his eyelids as he tried fighting sleep, afraid that once he gives in he'll no longer free himself from its chains

Jimin's vision blurred, crimson red hugged the edges of his eyelids as he tried fighting sleep, afraid that once he gives in he'll no longer free himself from its chains. Muffled voices along with machines rang in his ears in a way he felt his head could explode any minute in time now, and all that filled his mind was hope that the noises would finally cease, it almost felt like his ears were flowing with blood as his headache grew stronger with every passing second.

He could hear the faint cries coming from someone he knew all too well, but his mind was clouded and the pain stretched all over his body he felt as if his body wasn't his anymore.

Hours had passed and jimin felt his eyelids get lighter and his breathing slower. Cold sweat hugged his skin as he felt a weight on his chest that wasn't there, the pain he had felt had been like nothing before and he wondered if maybe it were his time anytime soon.

"Hello my love."

He turned his face to Jungkook, all worries that previously ran through his mind soon disappeared and so did the heavy weight on his chest, it was like his person was his source of stability and safety.  He smiled at his lover, stretching out his hand only for it to be pushed aside. Jimin frowned.

"Why did you think it was okay for you not to tell me? Why do you always do things on your own without telling anyone, it's cancer. what's wrong with you jimin!!?" Jungkook shouted.

Tears formed at the corner of jimins swollen eyes, he blinked them away as he started in disbelief. He didn't want Jungkook to find out this way and his heart beat abnormally fast as he tried to get the right words out of his mouth, but he found nothing.

"I'm sorry."

"And what, a few months left if not less? You wanted me to find out when you were DEAD? is that what you were trying to do ?"

Jungkook sighed, he didn't want to get angry, deep down he knew he wasn't there for jimin and that he had no right to be mad at him but he was heartbroken, it took all the strength in him to not break down in front of his lover.

They stayed quiet, Jungkook lay his head on jimins shoulder, closing his eyes as he hid the tears the slipped through them. Jimin lifted his arm up and layed his hand on Jungkook silkily black hair, gently playing with it as he smiled sadly.

They soon both fell asleep close to one another, enjoying a rare moment as it could be one of the last ones.

-

- A short filler chapter for you guys until I come up with more ideas, I haven't updated in a while as I'm v busy but I don't want to cancel this book so there u go :)

- feel free to give me more ideas for this book please!

- ray :)