Chapter 7

-

+BROKEN+

"I'm Sick Of The Repeating Days..."

-

-{Jimin}-

-{Jimin}-

"C-cancer?" I choked back a sob.

"Yes, Mr Park. Stage four cancer." The doctor in front of me flipped through some documents, nodding at his statement.

"Is it....curable?"

"Unfortunately no. You've obtained this cancer due to extremely high stress elevels physical abuse. Am I right? Your bones have therefore become dangerously weak and unable to fight off diseases etc." He explained as he removed his glasses, giving me a sympathetic look.

"How long do I have left Doctor Kim?"

-

-

I came home late that day, exhausted and devastated. I saw his shoes on the doorstep, I instantly thought of how he hates when I come late and would eventually end up hurting me.

I was right. He hit me harshly, asking why I was home so late and why his food was not cooked as I usually do it. "Next time you come late, I won't hesitate to kill you," was what he said.

I didn't complain. We both fell asleep on the couch while watching a drama and eating take out. I felt really happy as I could cuddle closer to his sleeping frame and sleep peacefully.

"AAHH!" I woke up a few later with a sharp pain in my chest. There was a burning sensation in my entire body as I whimpered in agony.

I ran to the bathroom, holding on to the wall for support. I coughed loudly in the sink, filling it up with red liquid. My eyes widened. I didn't want to die just then. I reached my hand in the drawer looking for the medicine the doctor had given me and swallowed more than I should have. I screamed at the top of my lungs at the sudden throbbing.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Jungkook's pushed the door open and gasped at the sight beneath him. He quickly grabbed me, shaking my body furiously. "What tf did you do?" He threw the bottle of pills away, thinking I might have overdosed on them.

He lifted me up into a sitting position, groaning as he started removing the blood from the floor. When everything was cleaned up he bought the tissue to my face and wiped the blood and spit from my mouth.

"Explain this shit now."

I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want to lose him even more. I tried to look for something to say but instead my body started to tremble and my lips to quiver in fear. I kept stuttering while attempting to say something but I couldn't.

He wrapped his arms firmly around me, pulling me close to his chest. "Calm down." He repeated as he drew circles on my back gently.

I told him I took the medicines due to the 'flu' I had caught. He believed me which was reassuring. I sighed in relief before I got comfortable on the couch under my blanket. I looked around to see if Jungkook was there, as I was doing so a bottle of water fell on my face. "Ouch. what?"

"What'd you mean 'what'? Drink it bitch." He scoffed. I simply smiled and thanked him.

-

-

-PS: Idk much about cancer stages so I don't know if what I said is even exists lol whatever.

-Ray.