Chapter 10

-

+BROKEN+

"Kiss Me Even If It Hurts,Pull Me Tighter."

-

-[Taehyung}-

-[Taehyung}-

Soft snores could be heard, Taehyung smiled as he looked down at the little sleeping boy cuddled up against him. He sat up when he felt Jimin shiver, wrapping his arms around his legs and back, picking him up slowly bridal style, making sure not to wake him up. He kissed the ginger's cold, red nose.

He banged the door with his leg, rolling his eyes when he was greeted by a half asleep Jeon. He pushed passed him abruptly, heading to Jimin's bed.

"I'll do it. You can leave." Jeon tried taking Jimin away from him but failed when Taehyung pushed him of harshly.

"Don't touch my Jimin." He groaned as he carefully placed him on the bed, placing the warm covers over him, stroking his head softly and pecking his forehead. It was then that he realised the multiple bruises under his eye and on his pale forehead. Anger raged inside of me.

As soon as the door closed he pinned Jungkook to wall, holding him by his collar.

"The fuc-"

"Leave Jimin alone you fucking asshole. Or I will seriously hurt you."

He banged the door shut, entering his car. He screamed in frustration while hitting the wheel. "He's mine, Jeon."

-

-

-Ray.