Chapter 5

-

+BROKEN+

"Why isn't there an end?"

-

-{Jimin}-

-{Jimin}-

I slid down into the water, letting it block out the sounds around me. The water was really hot just the way I liked it. It was soothing and calming with the sound of the water droplets that filled the room.

These we the only moments where I felt free, where I forget everyone and everything, all the suffering. The internal suffering only that is, the water still stung my wounds but I didn't mind.

I lifted my body out of the water, my came in contact with the cold tiled floor making me shiver. I grabbed a clean towel as I dried my body before wrapping it over my trembling body.

I looked back at the bath tub, remembering the times he would smile as he joined me inside. We would laugh, throw water at each other and play. We were the happiest. I never knew the true value of that moment until it became nothing but a memory, those memories sneaked out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

I opened the door, the hot steam soon disappeared, making my vision better. I wished it hadn't. There I saw a familiar girl. That girl my husband shared his lips with. The girl who made us like this. She smiled, holding his waist. All this in front of my eyes. My hands reached my mouth to prevent the sobs from coming out. They both turned to look at my broken eyes. He told her I was just a friend.

She was flawless. The definition of perfection. Her hips curved making her look so elegant. Her lips were small and cute. Her long purple hair shined as she walked. All the insecurities that I thought I had handled came rushing inside of me. She was everything I will never be able to be.

I went to the guest room, got dressed and dried my hair while looking in the mirror. Their laughs could be heard all across the house, until they died out, which meant she had left. Deep breaths were taken as I walked to our room, asking him who she was. He gave me a dirty look, told me to mind my own business, and so I did. That night I cried myself to sleep, alone again in the guests room. Not wanting to sleep in the same bed she had been in.

-

-

-Ray.