"Fufu~ It's also about one of his desire that made me stay with him." <Shana>

"And you, a goddess, is okay with that?" <Kaguya>

Kaguya was doubtful.

"Yes. Shin is very interesting, and I've become attracted to him. So much that I've become his wife. You can tell just from that, that he's not just an ordinary person." <Shana>

Kaguya's doubtfulness slowly lessen as she come to understand that Shin must be an amazing and interesting person, to be able to attract a goddess and even her sister.

"Haah... That's it. Most of my curiosities and doubts have been sated. I shall gladly give myself to him. I will like to see for myself how interesting he is that a goddess and my sister is fascinated about." <Kaguya>

"Good~" <Shana>

Shana was truly happy inaide that everything is going well for Shin. Just like how he wanted when coming to another world.

...

Shin had already expected those two to react like that the moment they saw each other. He knew that they knew each other. Since both are demons, one being a princess and the other a knight.

"Princess! You're alive! Thank goodness!" <Adolf>

Adolf wanted to get up from the sofa and approach Layla, however, an intimidating aura that was only targeted at him had prevented him from doing it. The intensity of that aura was so strong that he wasn't able to move a muscle. Adolf traced where that aura came from and it was from Shin.

Why Shin released such aura at Adolf was because he didn't want any men to go near his wives. Shin was quite possessive in that area.

Unbeknown to Layla who was unaware of such aura. She was quite happy to see a friend that she had known since young.

"Adolf-Kun, why are you here? Do you need something from Shin?" <Layla>

"Ye-" <Adolf>

"Layla, come sit here." <Shin>

Before Adolf could reply to Layla properly, Shin had interrupted him and gestured Layla to sit beside him.

Layla willingly did as she was told and comfortably sat beside Shin. She had thought of asking him for the help that she had been wanting to request, but seeing the current situation, it seems that it isn't the right time. So she decided to ask when they're alone.

The moment Layla sat down, Shin swiftly slither his arm around her waist and pulled her in towards him. That momentum caused Layla to fall onto Shin's arm, as her body and head rest comfortably on Shin's side and shoulder. Shin then promptly started caressing Layla's thigh. Layla who felt that got shocked, but instantly calmed down. She had steeled herself to be comfortable with Shin and whatever he wants to do with her. It was part of her plan to open up to Shin so that he can be nice to her. But also that Layla thought it wasn't a bad idea to belong to him and being cared upon. Deep down she had a longing of such affection.

A satisfied expression was seen on Layla's face when Shin embraced her. Adolf who saw that became unhappy. He had heard of how Shin have multiple wives under him. Whether they were forced or not, he didn't matter. But thinking that Layla was one of them, made him irritated.

They had known each other since young, he was made to be the princess's guard. His constant interaction with her, made him admire her. Though it wasn't on a level of love, but more of loyalty. She trained hard to become strong, yet still nice and kind to her subordinates. But an incident years ago caused the demon royal family to crumble. The demon king died, and it was said that the Princess also met the same fate. Adolf was depressed when he heard that. He had failed his task to protect the princess. All this time after then, he had worked hard and swear to take revenge. But seeing her again now made him glad that she was alive. However, the scene in front of him now is turning that feeling the opposite way.