"Like I care. Come cam let's wake him up."

I saw those scaredy-cats shaking their heads as a sign of no, but who cares.

We came up to the room with a name tag of JK

I barged in and shouted "JK! Rise and shine! We have a task for you!"

"Who the fuck are you to wake me up."

"Maybe the new member of the mafia who's right hand of your Boss."

"What? Girl in mafia?" He shouted and directly looked at Cameron for confirmation.

He just nodded and mouthed soon to be girlfriend. JK didn't understood that but I did. He thought I didn't see that but imma talk to him about that.

"What's the task boss?"

"We gonna hunt today... on that Italian family"

"My pleasure to help you sir" He smirked so evil look. I love it already.

"Okay let's go."

"Boss. Who's that beautiful lady?"

"Don't be drawn by her charms. That might kill you. She's beautiful yes. But while you admire that beautiness of her she destroyes you."

"Go ahead." I told Jk.

I went up to Cam and asked him."am I really becoming that kind of evil spirit?"

"No. I just want everyone to be scared of you so no one thinks of touching you." He winked. This jerk.

"You... jerk. Selfish are we? "

"Too selfish. After this task I wanna go with you somewhere okay?"

"Okay boss" I winked.

"Don't call me that. Babe or daddy sounds better."

"Should I call you daddy then?" I asked with really seducing voice. What kind of game am I playing?

"Before you speak like that and turn me on... think of the consequences. I can pin you on the wall right now and fuck you. Take that in mind." He whispered that in my ear.

Since I was speechless I just went away from him. I couldn't bare standing next to him.

"Where's the target JK?" I asked him

"He's in casino."

"Oliver, get me the dress for casino. We gonna play a lot, lot."

"What's happening?" Cam came near us and asked that.

"We going to casino babe. Our enemy is there."

"Mary thinking of that. You can stay here. I can't bear you killing someone."

"Who said I'm gonna kill someone? Shooting them in spots that won't kill them and just blank them out is enough."

"My genius babygirl."

Oliver came near to me with a red dress, which was gonna hug my body real tightly. And cover only like 50% of my body.

"You gonna be like a spy, you need to seduce him and get him in the room. Then cam will come in there and the work is done."

"Who else is gonna come with us?" I asked.

"Boy named T and V."

"V?" I asked laughing.

"Yes. What's so funny."

"He has the same name as an idol."

"Okay. Oliver inform them."

"What are their positions in the Gang?"

"T is sniper, he never ever misses his target and V is just gonna control the situation"

"Ahh. Interesting."

"I'm gonna change and be back soon"

I went out from the room. Despite the fact that I didn't really want to wear that dress I have to, for Cam. I wore that dress and went out. It was hugging my body like it was my second skin. It really showed the model body curves I had. I was gonna try that btw. I mean being the model. I have height and the body for that.

"You look like a whole snack." One of the workers told me.

I just looked at him and said.

"Before I will cut those small balls into pieces and roast them go away" I warned him.

"Why so fierce?"

"You dare touch her and I'm gonna accomplish the thing she said." Cam said.

"B-Boss! I'm sorry! "

"Go away! " his husky and cold voice said.

Thinking of Cam... I think I am falling for him.  Every day. More and more.

"Come let's go. Wait. How are you gonna carry guns?"

"Idk guns but I am surely hiding one knife behind my back"

"Clever girl"

"Let's go"

We said and four of us were soon in front of the casino.

It was one of the biggest casino in America and the man who we were gonna kill today was the owner of it.

We went out of the car and went inside. From the moment we entered that place, my target was already seen. 

Nothing good is gonna happen to you today asshole.

How is it? That's all I am gonna ask. Tomorrow nigh it's my flight. Aaaahh. I am excited!!! Wish me luck!