I'm Captin Man son (nickeloden⬇)

Start from the beginning

I knocked on Piper's door making her groan from behind the door, "What?!" She yelled from behind the door, "Can I talk to you please? " I said calmly "Why?" She yelled again, "it's important" I said as I entered.

"You got a minute" She said as she was laid on her bed playing with a rubric cube, "so, I got a date but I want for you to approve, please? " I said as she looks at me with a confused face.

"You want me to approve, if you can date this person?" Piper said confused before (name) walked in making Piper more confused, "who is that?" Piper said as she sits up, I stand beside (name) and hold his hand, "Piper... I'm bisexual" I said her as (name) hid behind me still holding my hand.

"This is what you wanted to tell me" she said as she just laid back on to her bed playing with her rubric cube, "you knew?!" I said shocked that she found out early, "the family know even Charlotte and Jasper knows" she said as she looks at me with a smirk.

"how?" I said as I sat on her bed, "Um.. you act like I haven't saw you watching guy jerk off plus you had date girls grown up, so I thought you was pansexual, bisexual. or gay" she said as if it was nothing, "okay" I said before (name) walked out with me behind him.

(9pm)

"So, where do I sleep?" (name) walked in with shorts and a t-shirt, I blushed as I could see the outline of his dick and his ass was covered enough for me to see the bottom of his ass, "right, there" I said pointing to my couch, before he got on the couch he put his phone on the charger which had him bend down.

I took out my phone to get a picture before he got back up, 'my new lock screen' I thought as I examine it making me hard, "good night" I said as I shut down my phone, "good night" I got in response.

(a hour later)

' what time is it?' I thought as I woke up, I sit up to be meet by a little bit of light, as I stand up to stretch I hear little whimpers and mumbled phrases, I look over at (name) to see him twisting and turning, I run up to him and touch his face making him wince.

"it's okay, baby nothin to worry about, just relax" I whispered in his ear making him calm down a little, "he not going to get you it's okay, I promise" I said as I picked him up to lay him on my bed, he calm down when I put him down.

"Henry please" he started whimpering again, I started again getting hard and before I knew it, I was jacking him off, "Henry?!" (name) said as he quickly sat up, "what are you doing?" he said.

"you was hard" I said before making out with him, I start kissing his neck making him moan "Henry~" I bite down on neck making him moan loudly, "Please fuck me" he moaned as I was leaving dark Hickes everywhere on his neck.

I slowly took his shorts off making him whimper and squirm, "stop" I said as I hit his thigh making him moan and stop squirming, I took his shorts off to see him with nothing underneath, "my naughty little baby" I teased him while pumping his cock making him moan softly.

"Henry~" he moaned before I started deep throating him, He moaned loudly making me palm myself.

He gripped my hair making me moan around him, "Damn, (name)" I said as he start tugging on my hair hardly, "Baby, Quiet" he said before we hear footsteps, "Henry?" I hear my sister say before (name) pull me up making me squeak.

"Henry?" I Hear my baby sister say before walking in, (name) and me fake sleep before she see us, "Aww" I heard as a camera went off, "I will tell him later-" "bae come on" I heard a girl voice call for my baby sister, she leaves.

I get up in awe just to see (Name) still pretending, "(name) you can stop faking it" I said until I realized he was asleep, "Night terrors and wet dreams make you go to sleep fast, huh?" I said before laying down next to him.